Thread: Pony Friends Set For Release On May 18th

Blog Entries

NDS Pony Friends Set For Release On May 18th

press release:

Eidos interactive, one of the world’s leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, can confirm that Pony Friends on Nintendo DS will be released throughout Europe on May 18th 2007.

Developed exclusively for Nintendo DS by Melbourne-based studio Tantalus Interactive, Pony Friends is set to become the must-have title for the summer. Using the touch screen and voice commands you must care for, compete with and create your perfect pony.

Customise your pony by choosing its favourite colour and food, groom and care for it daily. Take your pony out and explore over 15 different trails trekking through mountains, wetlands, farmland, towns, forests, along beaches and more. Daily play will ensure that your pony is the prettiest, healthiest, fastest, most talented, and best pony, scooping you first prize in the prestigious ‘perfect pony competition’.

Pony Friends features an intuitive play style and an accessible learning curve, taking full advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo DS stylus, microphone and dual screens.

Pony Friends will be available throughout Europe on May 18th.

Yeah, my favorite game! I am importing that game!
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

Thread Information