News/release from Stravingo:

Hi everybody!

After Ka-BoOm, here is my second game on NDS, Setsuzoku no Puzzle, that can be translated by "Puzzle of connections". Yes, I tried to give a "Japanese touch" to my game ;-)
This game is loosely inspired by Match-it, a 1989 arcade game from Tamtex. The rules of this puzzle game are very simple: you have to remove all the tiles on the screen by connecting tiles that have the same color and same symbol. The link between these two tiles must be free and must have at most two corners. Obviously, you play in limited time! Some tiles are special: stars and moons. You can connect stars with stars whatever their colors, same thing for the moons. Moreover, when you remove these special tiles, you stop the time for some seconds.

At each level, the time goes faster and faster. At highest levels, your brain will be strongly solicited to track as fast as possible the tiles to remove! Luckily, if you are stuck, you can use some limited help by pressing button X. This help will automatically remove identical tiles. You begin the game with 3 helps, and you gain one more help at the end of each level if you didn’t use any help during this level.

It is possible that you come up with a puzzle that is impossible to complete when you cannot remove any more tiles. This is rare, but I detect this case. Consequently, if the game doesn’t tell you that there is no more moves, then there remains a solution. If there is no more moves, then this is a game over, but I am working on a better solution.
This is only a early 0.1 version of the game, fully playable, but it lacks some features: highscores management, better graphics, as well as some new entertaining features in the gameplay.

One more thing: play this game on a real DS, and not on an emulator! It would be tooo much slow, with to much graphical bugs.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments