Thread: Hidden RE4 Wii Trailer Unearthed

Blog Entries

Rev Hidden RE4 Wii Trailer Unearthed

A stalwart reader over at GoNintendo was poking around the Japanese Resident Evil 4 Wii site and discovered a link to a special "hidden page." This hidden page itself contained a link to yet another secret page that contained a new trailer for the upcoming port.

Nice looking trailer, but I'm still unsure about the Wii controls they've come up with. I mean all that waving back and forth just to get leon to run like hell seems like it's going to be a bit of a strain on the wrist after a while. I'll be getting a chance to see exactly what the controls will be like when I attend a Capcom press event later this week in NYC. If I can manage to type with possibly broken wrists, I'll let you know how they are.

via kotaku

Trailer Here

DCEmu Newbie

Personally I think this game is going to be so sweet on the Wii. From what I have read the controls sound like they are going to work a treat and even after watching that video I still hold that very same opinion.

As for the waving the remote back and fourth to get Leon to run, I don't think it's going to be as strenuous as you may think, You can probably do it at a relatively easy pace and it still have the same effect.
    However I do think the intensity and scaryness of the game itself is gonna make anyone swing that remote viciously! RSI, here I come.

I look forward to this game. It could possibly be the best Wii game yet (even if it is just a port).

Interesting find...but I already have it for GCN...so not gonna buy this for Wii...

I also own this game on the GC but I reckon if they get the controls right then this will be an amazing title for wii!

RE4 is one of my all time fav games and I'd gladly part with more money if this was done correctly!

I wont purchase it though till I see some reviews.

DCEmu Newbie

Japanese mag Famitsu reviewed it and gave it two 10s and two 9s.

The ps2 version was great, will this be any better?

Thread Information