Thread: New York Times Crosswords US Version

Blog Entries

NDS New York Times Crosswords US Version

New from SuccessHK

The New York Times Crosswords features more than 1,000 real crossword puzzles and the unique ability to write in answers with the stylus or use a Touch Screen keyboard to enter letters. Various modes of play include Puzzle Me Quick for a fast word fix; Puzzle Week for extended play with progressive difficulty; or Challenge mode with adjustable time and difficulty settings. In addition, the game includes both cooperative and competitive 2-player play so puzzle fanatics can work together or face off in wireless challenges.

interesting. these are pretty fun in the newspaper, they will most likely make a good game

DCEmu Newbie

I was really bummed to find out there is no Online updation feature for acquiring new puzzles. I guess it's to keep you coming back to the print medium, but in a digital age, a feature like this should almost be default.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    I was really bummed to find out there is no Online updation feature for acquiring new puzzles. I guess it's to keep you coming back to the print medium, but in a digital age, a feature like this should almost be default.
    True, but 1000 crosswords would take me forever to complete. I think this game is genious. I could see buying it and a DS for my grandpa and him loving it.

DCEmu Newbie

I had a quick play of it, and it seemed like a lot of the clues are geared to New Yorkers - which I suppose is appropriate, but makes a little less relevant for the rest of us.

Thread Information