Thread: GTA IV Delayed for PS3 and Xbox 360

ps3 GTA IV Delayed for PS3 and Xbox 360

via PS3 Center

It seems that Grand Theft Auto IV may actually miss its October 16, 2007 release date on the PS3 and Xbox 360 due to a delay.

The game is set to launch on October 16, 2007. That has been the release date ever since the next-generation Grand Theft Auto was announced a few months ago for a simultaneous release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. That release date is also just a few weeks before the end of the fiscal year.

Analyst Michael Pachter believes though that Take-Two will delay the game. He stated that "We believe that it is possible that the company will choose to ’throw in the towel’ on financial year 07 by shifting the release date for Grand Theft Auto IV by a few weeks, increasing the losses incurred this year and improving the company’s prospects for financial year 08."

This would not mean too much of a delay for Grand Theft Auto IV but would probably cause it to miss its traditional October release timeframe it has been keeping with GTA 3, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas on the PS2, which all launched in October.

plz tell me i dont ave 2 wait longer 4 it

not that i can find it now, but i've already read this morning that this has been debunked by the publisher or who ever is in charge.

edit* here is the link

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/watch-p...lay-265910.php

Its been debunked by GameSpot as well lol

Thread Information