Thread: Take Two Say Yes to Wii and DS

NDS Take Two Say Yes to Wii and DS

via Cubed3

Take-Two Chairman Strauss Zelnick recently discussed the company's positive reception towards Nintendo's Wii and DS, urging their publishers to come up with a DS and wii strategy.

Thanks to NeoGAF reader Starchasing for the tip.

To be perfectly frank, I don’t think it takes a rocket scientist to realize what’s going on with Wii and DS. I will tell you that very quickly we turned to both 2K and to Rockstar and said guys, we need a DS strategy and a Wii strategy and we are working on it. As we get into the next quarter and into budget season for 2008, everybody in this company is completely focused on it.

Having said that, development cycles are long. Sports aren’t as good as games develop for specific platforms but we are looking at all of them across the board for Wii and DS. I will tell you that carnival games that we’ve announced for the Wii have gotten a lot of attention in the marketplace, as well as with our first-party partners. So we are pretty excited about that.

We have some -- some have been announced, some Wii titles have been announced and we are working to put more out on the Wii and DS.

GTA Game?

GTA lego LMAO

I want to see that

Thread Information