Thread: Roms/Emus?

Default Roms/Emus?

Hey i'm normally in the PSP forum because the PSP is 95394320 times better but can you get any roms or anything cool on this thing? I sold my Mario 64, Madden 05, and Tiger Woods (I have that on PSP) and i'm just keeping the system for Mario Kart and possibly the goldeneye game. Is that game any good? I would like to hear opinions, that would be highly appreciated. Does it compare to PSP? I played Metroid prime:Hunter(s) and I couldnt get used to those controls Is goldeneye better?

Thanks!

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines who I am."
    -Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe
    Hey i'm normally in the PSP forum because the PSP is 95394320 times better but can you get any roms or anything cool on this thing? I sold my Mario 64, Madden 05, and Tiger Woods (I have that on PSP) and i'm just keeping the system for Mario Kart and possibly the goldeneye game. Is that game any good? I would like to hear opinions, that would be highly appreciated. Does it compare to PSP? I played Metroid prime:Hunter(s) and I couldnt get used to those controls Is goldeneye better?

Thanks!

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines who I am."
    -Batman Begins

All i can suggest is watch the news. currently the onlything exciting I can think of as far as the DS is concearned would be the upcoming gbc emulator. the DS is a capable system though, so expect loads more within the next couple of months.

What i really look forward to is some kind of homebrew organizer system that supports the touch screen.

I have a problem. I downloaded the gba emu and it appears on my psp, but when it starts to load it say couldn't start game 800200001. So i dont know what is wrong.

DCEmu Newbie

your firmware lol

Metrod Prime: Hunters is the best example of a handheld FPS, it actually works. The touch screen is the most accurate method of control and the only console control that compares to the ease of using a mouse for FPS's on a PC.

It may take some getting used to, but find which set up suites you and with a bit of practice you'll find it easy. Goldeneye may decide to have a slightly differant control system but will undoubtedly use the touch screen to aim.

Thread Information