Thread: 0xff News

Blog Entries

psp 0xff News

Uberjack has posted this on his website for those wondering why the porting machine hasnt released for a while:

The recent drought of new releases may have some of you wondering if development has stopped. The answer is no, not really - though if you want someone to blame, blame Microsoft and the XBOX 360 - it’s been sucking up more of my free time than my trusty old PS2 (for those who may be wondering, I rarely use the PSP for anything other than emulation). That, and the heavier workload (at work) are the reasons why development is sluggish.

Good news, however, is that development hasn’t stopped - look forward to some interesting releases in the time to come.

Oh, and Happy New Year. Let’s take this time to thank the generous souls behind the PSP SDK for continuing to provide us with many hours of coding (and classic gaming) goodness. If it wasn’t for them, the PSP would be just another portable gaming console. Thanks, guys.

DCEmu Rookie

Very much looking forward to your future releases, I think your work is great.

Hope to to see a Vic20 in there somewhere.

Many thanks

Thread Information