Thread: PSP Google Maps

Blog Entries

psp PSP Google Maps

News from cdesseno

Boring of searching how to to use the Google Maps on the PSP, I decided to make my own app, it's not an eboot, it is an online app.

The page where it is: PSP Google Maps. You can test it with your PC and use it on the PSP's browser (tested). I try to made it in the best and lightest way.

Now you can use this url also: http://cdesseno.com.ar/psp

Some help:

The C means center.

Move trough the maps using the Up, Down, Move left and Move right options in the combo box.

Change the zoom with the zoom combo.
    I hope you will enjoy it. If you have questions or suggestion, just comment them.

Carlos.

That is actually quite impressive

it is pretty good.

Yeh, I've been trying it now and it's pretty damn good. One suggestion would be, make it so you can use the arrows to select the arrows. I don't mean upon pressing the left arrow you'll go left, as that's (as far as I'm aware) not possible, but make it so if I press right, it'll go to the left arrow, and then if I press it again, it'll go to the right arrow, like you've done with your name...

I'd go like to go ahead and congratulate myself on THE worst explanation ever documented.
    Last edited by No_one_in_particular; February 28th, 2008 at 22:42.

just imagine if deniska implemented a world map like this on his mapthis program

i know it would be a huge ass file, but it would be kool

It would, but it would also be too large for most memory sticks wouldn't it ? I remember making some of my town and it took **** loads of space up.

So...some suggestions (most of these will be unachievable, but I may as well mention them incase):
    - Use anchors so we can use the PSP directional buttons to switch between the various buttons like you've done with your linked name).
    - Any way of being able to search an address or input the longitude & latitude.
    - Add arrows
    - Use the PSPs mouse to push the map around like you do on the real thing (yeh, right)

Either way, consider it bookmarked.
    Last edited by No_one_in_particular; February 28th, 2008 at 23:42.

great first attempt!~
    now keep going! your deffinately not done yet! after trying for 20 min i was unable to focus in on Tennessee, need a way to adjust the sensitivity of the arrows, i really tried, its impossible to zoom in on my area.

yes man i got it working and zoomed in and all good.. great make. thanks for the bookmark.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by No_one_in_particular View Post
    Yeh, I've been trying it now and it's pretty damn good. One suggestion would be, make it so you can use the arrows to select the arrows. I don't mean upon pressing the left arrow you'll go left, as that's (as far as I'm aware) not possible, but make it so if I press right, it'll go to the left arrow, and then if I press it again, it'll go to the right arrow, like you've done with your name...

I'd go like to go ahead and congratulate myself on THE worst explanation ever documented.
    I think now I made what you said:thumbup:.

Yea this is tight, i like it cept I live all the way in Canada and it would take me a long ass time to get over there with the way its setup... is there a way around this? Like a point and click function?

Thread Information