Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snes9x v0.02y32

Blog Entries

Default Snes9x v0.02y32

Y has released a new version of his port of Snes9x for the PSP, this release has minor fixes, (so minor we nor anyone else knows)

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml

DCEmu Rookie

anything noteworthy about this release?

Question I hate to say it

But does anyone really care, I'll bet its still not as good as tyl.
    Btw does anybody know when tyl's new version is comeing out

DCEmu Newbie

I just checked the site, the last post on Aug 11 says "soon"

DCEmu Regular

Yeah tyl is better to me but I still really like seeing Y's work on this emulator. He has done alot, and I'm sure it's just going to get better. When or if the TYL team release the source then Y's emu will get even better, probably surpasing TYL's It's only a matter of time. I use both Y's and TYL for certain games. It's funny it's kind of like people don't even care about what Y's is doing anymore and every release he does now is pointless crap. I don't understand. People love Y's for his work at the beginning now they could give a $#@!.

DCEmu Rookie

Well that is because (hate to be laconic but), TYL is better and if there is something better and somewhat more efficient, people seem to move on and have higher expectations. So that is why there might be a neglect of his efforts.

PSP User

I will also still be staying up to date with Y's work. His releases don't change much but he does it often and that's what I like. Last release he was going to take a break, I think that's why no one really bothered asking when his next one would be released. I think rather than the two compeating for the best emu, they should join up and work on the TYL ver since that is the only one with the accelerated gfx. Then could expect constant updates which would mean getting it to run at 100% much sooner! Is there a reason anyone knows of why they haven't done this already?

Default Quick question about the emulator

If this seems like a dumb question, please forgive me... but everyone keeps suggesting all these settings to improve things on the emulator, but I can't figure out where I can change these settings (frame skip, etc). I want to play Final Fantasy 2 and 3, and MarioKart... but they run pretty slow so I was hoping to improve performance.

Anyway, your assistance is greatly appreciated, and if this is in the wrong thread, please let me know where I should be asking this question.

Thanks in advance

-d

PSP User

Well with this emu I'm pretty sure u push the analog stick to the left just like TYL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information