Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emulator Background: Snes9x-TYL

Thumbs up Emulator Backgrounds

Hey, here's the background/icon I've been working on for a few days. It's specifically designed for snes9x-TYL. The logo.bmp can be copied into the snes9x-TYL directory, replacing the original bmp (this is the background used inside the emulator). The png's can be added w/ PSP Brew or... nevermind, you all know how to do this. Anyway, I know it's a little psychedelic/artsy, but if any of you like it let me know. I plan to do a full theme soon with hand-made drawings.

All images used in the file are original. Thanks to codeman38 for the awesome "Return of Ganon" font (available at zone38.net). Thanks to kaltar for the idea of posting them here. And a big thanks to yoyofr, laxer3a and thunderZ for the awesome emu!

Default New Icon/BG for RIN

Hello...
    I made a new background/icon that I am pretty proud of. This one's for Gameboy/RIN. If anyone has any requests for changes in these images or any other questions, let me know. I can change a lot of things like text very easily since I have the files saved w/ layers in photoshop. Oh, I also recommend making a duplicate of the file "psp-bg-gameboy.png" and renaming it "rinmenu.png" and throwing that in your Rin menu. It looks awesome. Thanks to Nintendo for the Super Mario Land 2 sprite and thanks, of course, to Mr. Mirakichi for the awesome emulator! Oh yeah, and thanks to dcemu.co.uk for letting me put these in their forums. Wraggster, let me know if/how you want me to include the dcemu logo in any of the images.

Default 2001: a theme odyssey

this gameboy theme excites my red, green, and blue photopic, color, receptors (or 'cones' to the lay-person, unless that lay-person be lay-pauly shore in which case 'cones' refers to something completely unrelated to this post and is instead delegated as an identifier of certain accentuators on the female body) while the monochromatic color scheme of the gameboy games themselves stimulates my more sensitive, and much more numerous, scotopic, non-color, receptors (or 'rods', which i am not even going to get into what this specifies to that poor weasel* lay-pauly shore for you can probably manage the figuring of that one on your own!) resulting in a beautifully choreographed dance between both 'rods' and 'cones', an ocular ballet known as phototransduction made possible only through the use of gameboy and your so brilliantly provided themes.

thank you good sir.. thank you!

*it has come to my knowledge, much surprisingly in fact, that lay-person pauly shore is indeed no poor weasel.. he is in reality a very rich weasel.

d00gie... YOU excite me

Default Another one.

Thanks, d00g. Your words have inspired my index clicker to create more beautiful images in the style of "console on wood". These images are made to replace my previous images for the Super Nintendo emulator snes9x-TYL. For this one I must again offer thanks to Nintendo for the sprite image of our hero, "Link." In addition, my heart-felt thanks go out to eBay user mdc29 for auctioning off his Super Nintendo and providing a picture of the system for me to plunder. And as always, thanks to yoyo, laxer3a and thunderz. You guys have the magic touch and possibly the magic stick.

Edit: I shrunk the Super Nintendo and changed the Link sprite. Now you have a choice between a blue background or the classic red wood background. You can even mix and match, I don't give a damn.
    This one's dedicated to d00g md.

its got an interesting look to it alright.

Thanks, 1timeuser. I'm going for a more distinct style. Classier images for tomorrow's PSP, today.

Default ScummVM icons/bg's

Alright, continuing in the "Console on Wood" series, here's ScummVM. Both Dark Blue and Original Red Wood versions are included in the zip, but only the Dark Blue version is displayed here, because I think you have a pretty good idea of what the red one's going to look like. Thanks to the TommyBear & JoostP & the rest of the ScummVM-PSP team, and thanks to LucasFilm for the Guybrush image. Also, thaks to MixNMojo for continuing to provide an awesome LucasFilm/Scumm community.

How do you use these?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information