Thread: nullDC WIP

Blog Entries

Dreamcast nullDC WIP

drkIIRaziel posted this WIP news about his Unreleased Dreamcast Emulator for Windows:

After some recent fixes on the mmu and exeption handling code , some WinCE samples finaly work .Wild metal shows the intro video ("Rockstar" one).No wince game goes ingame as of now , but that wont take long

We also need a site for nullDC , and emudev.com.Anyone interested come on #emudev/#nullDC on efnet.

Screens Via Comments

I can't wait for the first release

Personally I think Emulators within a certain yearly range just mean more piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven6
    Personally I think Emulators within a certain yearly range just mean more piracy.
    No.
    I have 200+ original Dreamcast games, and I made more than 30 images of my own games. I'm not a Chankast/NullDC fan, but I like to test these emulators (And I don't enjoy it really). Anyway, I prefer to use the console

Quote Originally Posted by Elven6
    Perhaps, but most people will use it (I hope) legitly, meaning using it for development purposes or snapping screenshots of homebrew games that don't already have any.

Dream Coder

This features really powerful debugging abilities, up to being able to hook up gdb to a program you run on it. This is no chankast that has almost no ability to be useful for homebrew (although at times the fact that it's broken helps as it can point to where there are problems that would cause a program to not work on a real Dreamcast).
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Thread Information