Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: FrodoDS(c64) page added

ok I think I've made some definite improvements to the sound code, to me its the best sounding yet.

I hope that reenabling sound doesn't break the menu or the emulator again lol, I've tested it on my ds-x and my m3sd and seems to work fine on the couple games I tried.

Well off to play some M.U.L.E.

Enjoy,
    Troy(GPF)
    http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

Just realized I missed a couple of releases

I'm very impressed by all the options that have been added. Everything is working just fine on my M3 adapter SD.

In fact, it is working too well! is so damn fast, I can't get through level one!

Great work and the sound is now almost crystal clear! :thumbup:

Excellent work! The sound is better than ever!

It took a little work, but I got Creatures II working (sort of), using an action replay to save state in a different emulator, loading it (with the action replay) in frodo, the using frodo to save the state then loaded it in frodods. I have not yet got past level two to test if the loading works, I hope it does.

Some games seem a bit jumpy, I assume there is some frame skipping going on. I'm confident that some day soon, there will be a full speed full frame rate frodods to download :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Great work! No crashes at all, great music emulation. The only issue is some inconsistency in speed. Keep it up!

Jaxx

DCEmu Newbie

Uridium in the laundry yesterday...fun, fun, fun. The longer I play it, the more I appreciate the skill, simplicity and elegance, with which this game was composed literally. Fast paced and addictive action! With the DS's D-Pad it is even more playable than with a competition pro. Coders had to know what they were doing back then, when they had limited ressources.

Can't wait to test the new build!

DCEmu Newbie

All i can say is WOW :thumbup: using FrodoDS21507

Like most people here i grew up owning a c64, great days, even better now we have an excellent portable c64 emulator.

Fantastic emulator, i have been following the progress of the beta versions on this thread and i am totally amazed how much progress has been made.
    Just thought i'd register and say thank you for the great work you put in on this c64 emu.

i am currently using DS lite, Supercard Lite + Superkey

having no problems with it now, only except some device not found error when trying to load some games sometimes, i suspect that is down to messed up .d64 images, seeing as most i have work fine.

sound is awesome, been listening to my rob hubbard compilation disks, disc swapping is working very well.

Look foward to future versions too

DCEmu Newbie

I'm damn impressed. Now if I can just get SAM and Montezuma's Revenge to work. Sound and speed working great on other games.

Quote Originally Posted by nyuk1998 View Post
    Here's a dumb question. Is there a way to convert .t64 or .prg to .d64?
    Missed your question earlier, I've used Copy64 and Mole64 in the past. Here is a page of great utilities http://www.fairlight.to/tools/pc.html

I need to fix .T64 loading and .prg loading, they work in PC version.

Troy(GPF)

Also thanks to all those who have donated, I really appreciate it.

DCEmu Newbie

Smile I have no words to explain it!!!!!!!

I'm crying!!! WOW very impressive!!! I've tried and works fine!. Next step in the emulator: load format TAP and T64. Thank you very very ... much! All is perfect!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    Missed your question earlier, I've used Copy64 and Mole64 in the past. Here is a page of great utilities http://www.fairlight.to/tools/pc.html

I need to fix .T64 loading and .prg loading, they work in PC version.

Troy(GPF)

Also thanks to all those who have donated, I really appreciate it.

Thanx for the info. Next question. Does Gianna Sisters freeze for anyone else?

Thread Information