Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help getting started with 3.71m33-2 with 1.50 and psp-290

Question Help getting started with 3.71m33-2 with 1.50 and psp-290

Hi i've been reading through the forums and i think my head is going to explode!! lol... anyway... my current cfw is 3.71m33-2 w/1.50.. I now have the psp-290 gps receiver and need some advice on how to install it!

1. should i downgrade back to 3.52m33-4 because it seems people are struggling with 3.71m33-2.
    2. if 3.71m33-2 is ok then can someone link me to a good detailed install and files needed.
    3. if 3.52m33-4 is recomended can someone link that install info with files needed for me.

thanks for any help that can be provided, i want to get my facts straight before i attempt to install!!

DCEmu Newbie

just stay on 3.71m33-2

and for more info look here
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This%21
    this is al u need to know to get it working

succes johoo

thanks for your help... im starting the process now using the wikibook... exactly what i was looking for johoo thanks, now lets hope i can get it to work!

ok i had no problem installing mapthis 0.5 into my GAME371 folder ... then i got the usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx from 3.52update (because they are the latest i could find and when i tried extracting them from my 3.71 on my psp these files were not there) i placed the 2 .prx files in the MAPVIEWER fold and now when i load up mapthis it comes up with an error saying "could not load usbacc.prx gps will be disabled" do i need different .prx files or did i do something wrong? please help!

did you extract them unencrypted?
    well if nothing else helps - get prx-less version that Nieko compiled in the dev thread.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    did you extract them unencrypted?
    well if nothing else helps - get prx-less version that Nieko compiled in the dev thread.
    not sure deniska i used the instructions from the wikibook!

i got the 3.71 .prx files and now it works!!! thanks for your help guys!! i still have to make maps and test the 290 but hopefully i should be good now!!

should i upgrade mapthis to the newer version?? im using 0.5 right now.

DCEmu Newbie

Default 3.60 M33 GPS error

Can i know where can i get .prx files for 3.60 M33?
    I encountered blue screen with " -Loading USB Accessory Module... error" msg. Also, I couldnt get my gmdl connected to the net. It kept popping out the msg saying it is unable to connect to http://maps.google.com. Please enlighten!

Quote Originally Posted by niteloner View Post
    Can i know where can i get .prx files for 3.60 M33?
    I encountered blue screen with " -Loading USB Accessory Module... error" msg. Also, I couldnt get my gmdl connected to the net. It kept popping out the msg saying it is unable to connect to http://maps.google.com. Please enlighten!
    Just use the 3.70 .prx i posted a link to two answers up

DCEmu Newbie

Default Mapthis! v0.5

I've tried on the mapviewer v03, MapThis 0499 beta and 3.30 oe-a prx on my psp slim 3.60 M33 and PSP-290 and i've got the problem as mentioned "-Loading USB Accessory Module... error". After reading this post i decide to delete everything and try out with MapThis v0.5 and follow the wiki book and i noticed that mapthis v0.5 only have "mapviewer" instead of "mapviewer and mapviewer%". I'm getting confused. Can anyone give links to a complete noob guide? Do i need to set the kernel to 1.5? If needed, how do i set it? I cant see it when i get into the recovery menu... Been 2 days since i've been trying to get it up X_X
    Sorry for being one of those who keep repeating the same question =X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information