Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Singapore POI/Geodata Contributions.

Hi,

can someone upload the singapore country files (SN.txt) or CSV? i manage to get the country files and convert it to CSV but when i tried to search for address on mapthis it say no search found.

DCEmu Newbie

do you mean geodata? we tried that, but it seems that the custom geodata convertor in gmdl isn't working well with sg data file.

DCEmu Newbie

hi bro,

Any idea when i can get the cable to connect pspslim to M1000 gps receiver in singapore?. Greately appreciated.

DCEmu Newbie

in singapore i have no idea, but purchasing it online is quite safe now.. consider dcemu reconmendations.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jakekoh View Post
    in singapore i have no idea, but purchasing it online is quite safe now.. consider dcemu reconmendations.
    thanks bro. bot it online liao

DCEmu Newbie

see this http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82901
    Includes:
    Parking, Firstaidstation, Autorental, Bank_ATM, Marina_Boatrepair, Conveniencestore, Arena_Track, School, Placeofworship, Landmark, Dining(Chinese), Dining(Asian), Dining(cafe_diner), Dining, Dining(Italian), Dining(American), Fastfood, Dining(international), Dining(seafood), Governmentoffice, Businessservice, Autofuel, Personalservices, Sports_FitnessCenter, Attraction, Emergency_Governmental, Groundtransportation, Socialservice, Hotel_Motel, State_province_regionname, Grocerystore, Controlledarea, Genericservices, Publicutilities, Firedepartment, Specialityretail, Bar_Nightclub, Museum_History, Dining(Deli_Bakery), Hall_Auditorium, Man-madeplace, Milemarker, Homefurnishing, Lodging, Scenicarea, Policestation, Hospital, Bordercrossing, Postoffice, Shoppingcenter, Park_Garden, HWExit, Golfcourse, Communicationservice, Zoo_Aquarium, Tower, Cemetery, Courthouse, Stream, Tunnel, Bridge, Communitycenter, Dealer_Autoparts, Pharmacy, Bowlingcenter, Swimmingpool, Dining(steak_grill), HWExit(tollbooth), Summit, Restroom, Information, Autorepair, Dining(pizza), Pillar, Area, Dangerarea, Departmentstore, Cinema, Library, Dining(French), Dining(BritishIsles), Houseandgarden, Livetheatre, Entertainment, Resort, Camping_RV-Park, Rock, Trailhead, Fishingspot, Shopping, Dining(Mexican), Restarea_Touristinfo, Garmindealer, Generalmerchandiser, Swamp, Crossing, Skiingcenter_resort, Military, Airtransportation, County_parishname, Cityhall, Minorcountryname, Cliff, Dam, Computer_Software, Arroyo, Swimmingarea, Amusement_Themepark, Levee, Heliport, Dining(German), Transitservice

Hi there, I just got my PSP GPS working. However, I can't download the whole map of singapore using GMDL. Has anyone got this problem?

DCEmu Newbie

Joyce, if you're using singnet you will have to use the proxy to start downloading. else check your isp proxy. do a search i had a previous post on it.

Thanks for replying....i can't find your post.

DCEmu Newbie

well joyce i think most of the problem come with singnet, if you are useing a starhub, this may be easy to use but most singnet is hard,i had a same problem with you but i did edit my singnet setting from the IP *192.168.1.1* and after that if may work but mosty IT IS not Recommended to edit your setting unless you wan to try your risk

this is the step you may want to try

1.Call your ISP and ask them for help

2.Try editing your setting inside *NOT Recommended*

3.find someone who can upload the map for you

i try to upload the map for you but take some time,if you may need now ,you may try to add me by msn([email protected])Or wait for the uploading to done =]]

Good Luck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information