Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5 (1 Year Anniversary Edition)

Try changing your map source, if you use Google Map, then try Microsoft Virtual Earth Maps or visa versa, because sometimes the map coordinates lie in some places.

OffTopic: What does iiex and miiex mean?

DCEmu Newbie

PureEstonian~~
    iiex = i
    miiex = me

^^ iiex aways use tis word hm..by the way itis dose google map lie in some place but not other?

DCEmu Newbie

I used mapThis! a while back, but without the GPS attachment. Now I am debating buy a GPS or just getting the attachment for the PSP.

I see a lot of features but there isn't a lot of discussion... I am wondering...

Is there trip routing involved in this, or is it just tracking information and POIs?

kohht if understand you question right...yes Google map may lie in some places, but in some places not (even if they are 1km away from each other)

DCEmu Newbie

really great tnx to Deniska, Nieko (for the Dutch Geodata wich I searched for like 2 full days) and ofcourse in7ane, I love mapth!s, Just bought the gps290 and it works like a charm.

I have a couple of questions though and some ideas

first idea, could save the marker so you can drive with the red line...(or is that already possible? if it is consider this idea been written)

and the questions

why does it take so long to fix the satelites and how come it takes so long to get the GPS function working? I live in the Netherlands and I saw on youtube some guy in tjechie or something like that(europe) he got his fixed like within 30 seconds and working too...

DCEmu Pro

minhan: you can simply turn on the marker and it will keep updating the red line from that point to the point you are using GPS. If you want the line to be segmented (basically indicating where you have been), you can use the version I made some changes to: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...09&page=37#368.

As for the time it takes to get a fix, it strongly depends on which GPS device you're using and when you last used it. "Cold boot" for the PSP-290 may take up to 5 minutes, with an extension cable it sometimes goes down to 40 seconds, but if you've had a fix 5 minutes earlier it'll be even less than that.

DCEmu Newbie

ah ok tnx, I will try it the next time tnx for ur help

Edit: BTW Nieko, where do you come from? I'm from Brabant Etten-leur do you know it?

and btw, the recording doesn't work, do you maybe know why? I have the FW 3.51-4 M33 and the PSP GPS-290

Edit.... again... lol sorry about the editing but now it does work, so tnx alot !

DCEmu Newbie

Hi...

I was wondering that from one day to another the communication between the PSP and the Holux wouldnt work... Its kinda weird.. I cutted, on the purpose to get the Sound working , the last pole on the AudioPlug, first it worked flawelessly but after 2 weeks there is no communication between the Holux and the PSP(MapThis) ...

So my question is.... have I cutted the GND of the cable when i cutted the last Pin to get the sound working?! ... I really dont know why the problem appeared ... it worked also with the cutted pin flawelessly but now I have an apprehension...

can someone help me?!

thanks in advance

EDIT:

I localized the failure... for some reason there was no connection between the Holux and the PSP GND.....

So.... greetz kamatschka ;-)

DCEmu Newbie

thank you

i will download to try

DCEmu Newbie

Looks like the main page is down, along with the download link...?

Thread Information