Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP0.8 kai 2.4 for 2.80 (GBA Emulator for PSP)

I'm very sorry. Now, thanks to pspFan for his information. I downloaded the eLoader 0.995 and installed it on my MS. After installing, i copied the gpsp to my MS and started the GBA emulator at the eloader menu. This emulator rocks

Big Thanks to the authors for his hard work

DCEmu Newbie

I still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? - I found a gba_bios.bin file, and it still says that I need one =S.

Edit: 2.8 =)

i hope this works im downloading now but does anyone know if it soppourts gbc or gb files too cause that would rock!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kristneder View Post
    I still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? - I found a gba_bios.bin file, and it still says that I need one =S.

Edit: 2.8 =)
    Download VisualBoy Advance, take your gba_bios.bin into the vba folder and start vba. Use the BIOS and start a game. If the emulator runs with the bios file, your bios file is correct.

Now, download gpsp and unzip it into your psp ms. copy the gba_bios.bin into the psp/game/gpSP folder (there must be the file eboot.psp, game_config.txt etc.). In this folder, you must copy the game roms, too. Start the eLoader 0.995 and choose gpsp. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonx_9 View Post
    i hope this works im downloading now but does anyone know if it soppourts gbc or gb files too cause that would rock!!!!!
    No, it only supports gba files. No GB/GBC!

does this work on 2.6 psp's?

DS User

Quote Originally Posted by aTomIC View Post
    Ok, i tested it on my PSP 2.80 and it don't work. After installing gpSP on my MS and starting, the Sony PSP Start logo shows on my screen. After 20 sec., my psp powered out.
    But, thanks god, it doesn't brick. My PSP runs well after power on
    Not possible to brick (completely) a 2.8 PSP

Quote Originally Posted by starman View Post
    does this work on 2.6 psp's?
    there are other versions for 2.6, if you want a PSP with more options and don't want to risk a brick, update to 2.71 and use devhook to emulate 1.5. Even if your PSP has a TA-082 mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijoe View Post
    Does this version (or earlier), support >32Mb?!
    The earlier version of this emu, and exophase's last version support 32Mb roms, but I doubt this version does due to limitations with how much memory user mode applications can use. however I am not very sure of it, the only way to find out is to give it a try.

Has anyone managed to get Another World working with any version of gpSP?

DCEmu Newbie

[QUOTE=aTomIC;279049]Download VisualBoy Advance, take your gba_bios.bin into the vba folder and start vba. Use the BIOS and start a game. If the emulator runs with the bios file, your bios file is correct.

Now, download gpsp and unzip it into your psp ms. copy the gba_bios.bin into the psp/game/gpSP folder (there must be the file eboot.psp, game_config.txt etc.). In this folder, you must copy the game roms, too. Start the eLoader 0.995 and choose gpsp. Have fun! QUOTE]

I have a gba_bios.bin. I have put it in gpSp file but still i get. Sorry,but gpSp requires... .
    What must i do can some pm me and give the file with gba_bios.bin. Thanks in advance

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aTomIC View Post
    Download VisualBoy Advance, take your gba_bios.bin into the vba folder and start vba. Use the BIOS and start a game. If the emulator runs with the bios file, your bios file is correct.

Now, download gpsp and unzip it into your psp ms. copy the gba_bios.bin into the psp/game/gpSP folder (there must be the file eboot.psp, game_config.txt etc.). In this folder, you must copy the game roms, too. Start the eLoader 0.995 and choose gpsp. Have fun!
    I have a gba_bios.bin. I have put it in gpSp file but still i get. Sorry,but gpSp requires... .
    What must i do can someone pm me and give the file with gba_bios.bin. Thanks in advance

this dose not let you play 16mg games when i try and start up pokemon emerald it just gives up and restarts the psp same with kingdom harts witch is 32mg

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information