Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Destiny 2 screenshots

Blog Entries

psp Tales of Destiny 2 screenshots

via pspfanboy

Tales of the World isn't the only Tales game heading to Japan. Bandai-Namco is adding yet another excellent Tales game to the PSP library, which continues to expand, much to the anguish of American PSP owners. Jeux France has tons of new screenshots of Tales of Destiny 2, a port of the popular PlayStation 2 RPG. Unlike Tales of the World, this game features some old school 2D graphics. However, with large, eye-catching sprites, and some cool battle animations, ToD 2 will most likely look quite stunning on the portable screen. Expect it to hit Japan in 2007, and potentially never come out in the US. Boo.

Screens Here

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    much to the anguish of American PSP owners.
    :rofl:

Maybe I am the minority but I absolutely despise Japanese RPGs.

DCEmu Newbie

I can't remember the last american style RPG I've played.... so that probably just means you hate RPGs.

However, I did play the other one, tales of eternia, america is definitely missing out, one of the best psp games there is.

man that sucks, oh well, hopefully it'll be released in Europe so i can get the euro version instead like i did with Breath of Fire III and Tales of Eternia

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nevuk View Post
    I can't remember the last american style RPG I've played.... so that probably just means you hate RPGs.

However, I did play the other one, tales of eternia, america is definitely missing out, one of the best psp games there is.
    American RPGs are distinctly different from Japanese ones; mainly the shy away from turn based combat. Maybe this isn't indicative enough, but if its from Japan and is an RPG, I most assuredly wont touch it.

DCEmu Newbie

Not sure about tales of destiny 2 , but tales of eternia did not have turnbased combat. It was rather more of a mix of a 2d vs fighting game with rpg style elements, with other members of the party being controlled by AI (The AI was exceptional, so this actually was not a bad thing).

DCEmu Newbie

That game looks really nice from the screen shots. I never played it on PS2, but if they release it in English I'll probably try to get it online.

DCEmu Rookie

And you wonder why the PSP™ is failing, and no One is giving a Sh*t 'bout it, and E(F)A(RTS), is raging on the PSP™ about not beeing Arsed about releasing any original content for this System.

S0NY WAKE THE FORK UP AND GIVE US SOME RPGs'!!
    You wanna sell more Games?! (By proxy more PSPs'™)?!

RPGs' are your answer!!

P.s. You Yanks really have a lot to complain about!
    In all the Time I've had my PSP™ I've only ever came 'cross the One RPG "Breath Of Fire III", and that was it! ~In Germany~...

i have all the tales games that came to the USA
    this need to come to the USA

I have the tales of eternia for psp too

I also got tales of eternia If they brought tales of the world and tales of destiny 2 to the western world UK/US I bet it woulld sell since tales games are the best rpg's in my opinion and their battle systems are awesome.

f9zdark you should try a tales game it is not like a normal rpg it's much better because it has not got a boring battle system don't judge a book by it's cover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information