Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: :eek: Nincest progress

PSP Coder

Ermm, no major progress last night. I added more opcodes (bust-a-move keeps pushing for more opcodes), fixed a few read/write opcodes & cop1 opcodes. I sadly broke fire demo yet again but I think some stuff is more accureate now.

I talked to lac for a bit last night. I seems mario64 & other games are getting stuck because of the lack of interupts (n64 was heavly based on the idea of using threads, so mario is getting stuck in an idle thread when an interupt should have triggered another thread). So I will get going on interupts soon and hopefuly that should show more progress soon.

Vampyronight & others like you,
    Calm the feck down. This is no overnight project. I want to see n64 games running on the psp as bad as you guys do but you have to realise things wont start working over night. On top of this I have a busy life between work & gf but every free second I got I have put into this project (I even spend my hour long lunch working on this insted of going away from the pc for a break).

So all just chill mmmkay?

Congrats PSmonkey, I've been hoping someone would work on a N64 Emulator for the psp. I will be awaiting your progress both on Iris and the N64 Emuator. Good Luck, we see good things in your future.

Wow, PSmonkey you're so dedicated to this emulator. I also love how you continue to update the people on the forum of whats going on with the emu. This is a big step up for the psp homebrew community! Amazing work my friend! Good luck!

Incredible!!!

You've made so many things that seemed impossible come true!!!

you are making good progress with the N64 Emulator...and hope to soon seen a release on Iris ( want to make more progress on my mod )

Don't take away your lunch break for the project...i've learned that if you dont eat...youll not be at your fullest thinking power later on ( in other words you might make stupid mistakes....kinda like i did with my model that has taken me 5 weeks to finnaly convert when i could have acually converted it in a week :P )

Wish you the best of luck on both pieces of homebrew delight.

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Errr...I think the sarcasm of my last two posts were lost on ya PSmonkey. I totally support you getting this to work and understand that it will take a long time (if ever) to get it working fully. My hat is off to you.

Good luck i support someone who is working this hard at a project. Everybody dreamed of having n64 on the psp. Because this will be the first portable n64 really cause Nintendo Ds sucked bad, and i think everybody agrees with me there.
    But seriously good luck this is awsome and i am behind you all the way.

Next up, a Nintendo DS emulator bwahahaha!!!

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR
    Next up, a Nintendo DS emulator bwahahaha!!!
    Which mario I see to mario 64 games. *evil laugh*

No no Ds emu anytime soon. It would be funny in the future if the psp can play both mario 64 and mario 64 DS via emulators (and screw the touch screen, it dont matter to play the normal game of mario 64 ds).

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum
    Good luck i support someone who is working this hard at a project. Everybody dreamed of having n64 on the psp. Because this will be the first portable n64 really cause Nintendo Ds sucked bad, and i think everybody agrees with me there.
    But seriously good luck this is awsome and i am behind you all the way.

This is not the first portable N64

I have to admit Ben Heckerdorn (or some other haxor) has done this first but by ripping a nintendo 64 to pieces and putting it in a box.

but the point im going to make is that the battery life is not sufficient enough to run for over 2 hours

http://www.digg.com/mods/Portable_Ni..._was_done_pics) is one you have to find the others.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information