Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to Get your PSPs Fellow UK People

I think DDD is cheating @$$H0l3... Why the fu*k there would be about 0,01-0,5% of 1.5 PSP's?

E:Nothing personal

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shangrula
    chris, i really wouldn't bother. but it 'apparently' wont autoupdate.

I wouldn't risk it personally but if it does update you can always ebay it and buy another.
    Has anyone tried this and can confirm for sure that the demo disk wont Auto update.

DCEmu Newbie

You think i'm stupid?
    I got mine at 9:30 this morning. 1.52 as every PSP in Europe is! And there
    was a little note: "blahblah, so before you start playing with your new psp,
    make shure you insert the DemoUMD to update your system to the latest
    version." So why should i play around with the Demo-UMD?
    I won't, until i used the Versionchanger and ported it "virtually" to 2.0!

DCEmu Newbie

The demo UMD is safe to use.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa
    I think DDD is cheating @$$H0l3... Why the fu*k there would be about 0,01-0,5% of 1.5 PSP's?

E:Nothing personal
    what are you on about talk english please

DCEmu Newbie

I got my PSP from Argos after reserving at 8:00am. Most Argos were out of stock at 9:30am. I picked it up at 1:00 pm with Ridge Racer for £194.95. My PSP Model number was PSP-1003 and had version 1.52.

DDD are you sure you got a UK PSP ? What is your model number ?

As far as i am aware there are two different model for UK which are PSP-1003 & PSP-1004. This is confirmed when you go to Sony website to register the PSP to get a free copy of Spiderman. These two version are either 1.51 or 1.52.

DCEmu Newbie

UNLUCKY $#@!wads it serves you right for waiting for the uk release, i hope you all brick you psps trying to downgrade, Anyway love to stay and chat but ive got a v1.5 psp (which i bought nearly 3 months ago) with 1gb mem stick duo, every game released and im currently playing World Snooker, Ridgeracer and tenchu with nearly no loading times at all.

DCEmu Newbie

Aussie gamer here, seems were getting Model 1002K with Ver. 1.52, I'm still trying to get my head around all this homebrew beeswax before I decide whether to upgrade or downgrade. From what I gather 'homebrew' os possible on ver 1-1.50 and there's someone out there working on a way to downgrade 1.51 (and maybe 1.52?) back to 1.50. Just trying to find out what kinda applications (emulators included) are encompassed by 'homebrew' software.

Ah well, back to trawling through the forum and scratching my head some more.

DCEmu Newbie

NOTHING will auto-update your firmware. NOTHING. This is because, if it tried it while your battery was low or it lost power in the middle of the operation, it would kill your PSP stone dead. So nobody has to worry about auto updates.

DCEmu Newbie

So is it safe to use the demo disk or it will ayto update the psp has anyone tried it?Also i have medievil resurrection will it play with a v1.52 psp?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information