Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Time to Get your PSPs Fellow UK People

Default What the hell is wrong with 2.0

You lot are probally gana think i'm a complete newb, ur 100% wright!! i got mp psp on it's uk rel date, i had dead pixels so swoped it, then had $#@! under the screen so i swoped it again, i installed 2.0 on all 3, whats the big deal with it, it gives you themes and $#@!!!!!

I fort psp was just for playin games and movies but so far from reading posts on the net it looks allot more complex, like what the **** is a homebrew and a thingymajingy, so on and so on............

Quote Originally Posted by kayoss1984
    You lot are probally gana think i'm a complete newb, ur 100% wright!! i got mp psp on it's uk rel date, i had dead pixels so swoped it, then had $#@! under the screen so i swoped it again, i installed 2.0 on all 3, whats the big deal with it, it gives you themes and $#@!!!!!

I fort psp was just for playin games and movies but so far from reading posts on the net it looks allot more complex, like what the **** is a homebrew and a thingymajingy, so on and so on............
    you fail at spelling.

Homebrew is a magic little pixy that comes down and zaps your psp to allow you to play with home made applications and games on a memory stick

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information