Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to Get your PSPs Fellow UK People

Unhappy

I wish i could play commordore 64 games and amiga games on my psp tht would rock but so far nothings happened any 1 no if wab will be releasing it soon

Talking

wow i didnt think the mp3 player on the psp would be so powerfull really good bass top sound

DCEmu Newbie

Hi from norwich uk got pissed waiting for the uk release so got a psp from canada . All was well until i hired yes (hired) a game from my video store it would not play on v.150 so had to upgrade to v.152 to play uk games so honebrew is out of the window until they crack the firmware versions.(ps virtua tennis is the tits do not buy midnight club a mere under 2minites loading time choosing quick race!!!!)

Wink

kool so virtua tennis is really good is it any diffrent to virtua tennis 2 on ps2 have u played ridge racer ive heard nothing but good stuff about tht game

DCEmu Newbie

I might have to pick up Virtura Tennis then And ridge racer is amazing as i said b4

DCEmu Newbie

Virtua Tennis is indeed very good.

Picked up Colin Mcrae Rally 2005 today, such a treat to play, Although a little hard.

DCEmu Newbie

Burnout Legends will be good and Gran Turismo 4 mobile

DCEmu Newbie

Just got mine from Game in Lincoln, Checked the firmware and OH MY FU%*ING GOD V 1.5, I dont know why or care why just bring on the Homebrew.
    then this comment later >>>

UNLUCKY $#@!wads it serves you right for waiting for the uk release, i hope you all brick you psps trying to downgrade, Anyway love to stay and chat but ive got a v1.5 psp (which i bought nearly 3 months ago) with 1gb mem stick duo, every game released and im currently playing World Snooker, Ridgeracer and tenchu with nearly no loading times at all.
    so let me get this right , you posted that ya just got yours in game in lincoln on the 1/9/2005 , then ya contradict ya self by saying ya got an import version 3 months ago?!?!?!.

seems like a time waster and attention seeker poster to me. nice posts DDD try reading ya previous ones first so ya dont look like a prat. nuff said , bring on the 1.52 downgrader asap (good work btw Wab)

Before the PSP was released in the UK I had a go on several in UK stores..

Dixons, Curry's etc and all were US PSP's v1.5.

Maybe if he did get a v1.5 from the UK it was one of the display models?

Not that it bothers me i'm on Jap v1.5

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Uku
    then this comment later >>>

so let me get this right , you posted that ya just got yours in game in lincoln on the 1/9/2005 , then ya contradict ya self by saying ya got an import version 3 months ago?!?!?!.

seems like a time waster and attention seeker poster to me. nice posts DDD try reading ya previous ones first so ya dont look like a prat. nuff said , bring on the 1.52 downgrader asap (good work btw Wab)
    Nice work mate

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information