Thread: easeist way to get emulators on your ps2?

Default easeist way to get emulators on your ps2?

whats the easiet way to get emulators like snes n64 on ur ps2? by using a gameshark or soemthing like I mean somehting that I can find in stores I dont wanna order anything and easy way to make it possible just please let me know :thumbup:

If you've got a Phat PS2, then you've got it easy. Follow the directions for the 'Independence Exploit'. The only purchase you'd really need would be the Pro Action Replay Max and possibly a USB Flash drive if you don't already have one.

Emulation on the PS2 is in a pretty sad state, I'm afraid. Homebrewers seem to have jumped from the Dreamcast to the XBox, then the PSP and NDS. The Best-running emulators you'll find are actually the Genesis and the SNES. NES Emulation is relatively crappy, and PSX and N64 emulation is non-existant.

The best homebrew things you can do with your PS2 are SMS which lets you stream video over a network to your PS2, and loading your PS2 games onto a non-SONY HD using HDLoader to extend the life of your Optical Drive and get faster load times.

It'd be great if PS2 emulation could find a few dedicated coders again, but that seems sadly unlikely.

it's highly unlikely IMO, on account that the psp can run most emulators fairly well, plus it's portable

Thread Information