via pdroms

CEPhotoViewer is an extremly tiny "Photo Viewer" for Pocket PC's.

Release notes:

Folks,

I have created a small photo viewing application that I wanted to publish to the world. Key features are
- Native C code. No dependencies on .NET or any other library
- Tiny (just 25Kb)
- Full screen photos with gestures and hot-spots
- Slide-show mode
- Nice transitions (you can see them all in the slide show mode)

I have tested this on my GPS (CE 4.2) and PDA (Hermes) and it works quite well.

Gestures:
- Slide left to go to next photo in list (You can also use the wheel down for this)
- Slide right to go to previous photo list (You can also use the wheel up for this)
- Slide up to go to last photo in list
- Slide down to go to first photo in list

Hot Spots
- Top left to open a specific folder. Folder navigation is done by sliding up and down and select the to select
- Bottom left to open a specific photo. Again, you can slide up or down or go to a specific folder
- Bottom Right to start/stop slide show mode. Slideshow is 3 seconds. You can change the config file to specify different interval
- Top right to exit
- Right edge of screen to go to next photo in list
- Left edge of screen to go to previous photo list (You can also use the wheel up for this)
- Bottom edge of screen to go to last photo in list
- Top edge of screen to go to first photo in list

Configuration
CEPhotoViewer saves its configuration in CEPhotoViewer.cfg in the same folder as the exe. This file contains the last open folder and the slide show timeout

Startup
- On startup CEPhotoViewer looks for any JPG/BMP/GIF images in the program's folder. Else it prompts you to select a folder. Once selected the config file is created and subsequent runs, it will automatically pickup that folder

Bugs
- CEPhotoViewer uses native microsoft DLL to load a image. Depending on the speed of your CPU, this loading might be slow. Photos resized to the correct size (under 640x480) load pretty quickly. Large (2MP+) photos take a couple of seconds to load. Perhaps someday I will include native JPG loading codeDone
- CEPhotoViewer is built for ARM CPUs only. I can build for other CPUs but dont have a device handy

Looking forward to your comments. Im also working on finishing a MP3 player and a launcher (more appropriate for GPS devices)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=379987