Thread: 3.40 OE-A - What's next?

Default 3.40 OE-A - What's next?

Hey everyone, my PSP is currently version: 3.40 OE-A. I haven't used my PSP for a while now and it seems that loads more new custom firmware is now available - should I be upgrading to something else now?

I'm trying to get my FF: Crisis core to work, but it isn't, so perhaps I'm in need of an upgrade?

Any help is appreciated - sorry I would look around more but I'm so busy with work right now ... really not a good excuse, I'm sorry all!

I'm not a big FF fan and all this hype about the crisis core if its a umd disc then it should work if its an iso upgrade to 3.90 m33-2 i play my backups perfectly with that oh but before you upgrade try turning on the no umd feature in the recovery menu maybe thats why u cant play it if its an iso or if it isint a iso check to see if the no umd feature is set to normal

yup, you need an upgrade

works on 3.71M33

Thanks for the information everyone, yes it's an iso file, always try with games to turn no UMD on/off, though it just gets stuck on the title screen music and black background, looping music etc.

So I need to upgrade to 3.71 M33 or 3.90 m33-2 right? Well Ill have a look around to find some tutorials, if anyone can link me that would be great, but I'll look also.

Thanks for your help as always.

upgradeing to 3.90m33-2 is done via internet

(dark-alex.org)

run it
    it will connect to the internet if 390.pbp is not found

and it will install like an official FW upgrade.

BAM 3.90m33-2!

Thread Information