Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah guess so, no i dont have an component cable nor an tv that is capable of.
    Hey someone from berlin

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SITDnow View Post
    I have tried /snes9x/saves and just /saves/ but I can't load savegames

wich version did you used?

Snes9X_V0.1.0_front_ver.5/snesgxwi.elf
    or
    snesgx-r55beta/snesgxwi_pal60.elf?
    I used the Snes9x r55beta (pal60). It seems the sram saving doesn´t work, i thought it would but its not working. Save States are working for me with the snes9x/saves folder, also loading of course.
    Last edited by Sult4n; May 1st, 2008 at 13:53.

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up

Just a heads up, not sure if anyone has already posted this because this thread is 35 pages long!

I tried the PAL version and in 60hz mode the screen just reset itself, nothing would display. In 50Hz mode it worked fine.

Oddly, I tried the non pal version and it works fine on my 60Hz tv. Go figure.

Anyway, just so you know.

Great work!

DCEmu Newbie

Nah i tried all modes... does not work, but it is not the problem of this emulator, its the problem of the homebrew launcher . So far i could figure it ^^

DCEmu Newbie

hello ppl, ive got a big problem... When i try to load a rom, the system crashes...
    i created a roms folder, and all the roms inside of it are shorter than 50 chars and don't ocntains any tag...

When i press load from front, it says Exception occurred: (alphanumerical strings)

Waiting for pad.
    Reset.

Can u help me out?

Thank you. 8)

I've had that happen a few times. I'm not entirely sure what causes it either.

Quote Originally Posted by linkx111 View Post
    hello ppl, ive got a big problem... When i try to load a rom, the system crashes...
    i created a roms folder, and all the roms inside of it are shorter than 50 chars and don't ocntains any tag...

When i press load from front, it says Exception occurred: (alphanumerical strings)

Waiting for pad.
    Reset.

Can u help me out?

Thank you. 8)
    are you loading from the Twilight hack, or the Homebrew Channel?? the Channel gives trouble unless you are using an .elf loader ( there are a couple out there right now, they let you organize a bunch of Wii Homebrew and select which one you wanna use at the time) along with it

BTW the V2.5 channel that's out has SRAM working

DCEmu Newbie

but it happens to me EVERY time i load a game, this stops me from using every emulator 8( i don't know what to do 8( any suggestions? i use a sd 64 MB card, could this be the cause of the crash? maybe insufficient memory?

DCEmu Newbie

for warlord (somehow seems i cant reply to the message XD) i load the snes emulator with the homebrew channel, and i get to the snes menu wit no problems. the problems come when i try and load a game from the frontal sd reader of the wii.
    In the very moment i click the frontal reader, it crashes sayns what i wrote. and can't understand why 8(

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by linkx111 View Post
    for warlord (somehow seems i cant reply to the message XD) i load the snes emulator with the homebrew channel, and i get to the snes menu wit no problems. the problems come when i try and load a game from the frontal sd reader of the wii.
    In the very moment i click the frontal reader, it crashes sayns what i wrote. and can't understand why 8(
    Format?

Thread Information