Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

Great thanks again. I never really owned a SNES, I ddi a jump from the NES to the N64, sometimes played teh SNES on my friends but I never really owned one now it time for some delicious gaming :P

wow! i just tried this, and got it working in about 10 minutes, its amazing!!!!!!!! i cant wait till full sd card support is available! im lovin this! keep up the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    Thanks to the bits of information collected and made public by the wiibrew.org and libogc communities we have been able to write a block driver to use SD cards through the Nintendo Wii front SD card slot. The driver provides read /write support and performance is fine (2.1 MB/s reads on my normal SD cards) compared to the classic SD card adapter driver.
    Does this mean we'll be able to save our games soon?:thumbup:

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by kingslime80 View Post
    Does this mean we'll be able to save our games soon?:thumbup:
    Do people think that if they keep asking over and over that it will come sooner?

DCEmu Newbie

I was wondering which version of Seiken Densetsu 3 is the best translation? Is it this one: Seiken Densetsu 3 (J) [T+Eng1.01_NCorlett+LNFT][h1][f1] (bug fixes).smc? I really liked the original Secret of Mana and thought I would finally play this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tehnoir View Post
    Do people think that if they keep asking over and over that it will come sooner?

Not really, but it pays to hope.

Can we get the next release to read the full Rom name? Having Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart and Super Mario All-Stars it's tough to tell which one is which.

DCEmu Newbie

If I have more than one sram file on my memory card and I try to load the sram for super punch out I am getting no save file found and I also can't save the sram getting an unable to create error. My other sram saves seem to load correctly it is just this one that I can see for now.

I also found that if I do a move or copy between an unofficial and official memory card I get an unable to mount memory card when I go into the emulator. Removing the memory card and reinserting seems to allow it to be read.

Yeah, full rom names and support for files with different symbols would make it perfect ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ringo20000 View Post
    If I have more than one sram file on my memory card and I try to load the sram for super punch out I am getting no save file found and I also can't save the sram getting an unable to create error. My other sram saves seem to load correctly it is just this one that I can see for now.

I also found that if I do a move or copy between an unofficial and official memory card I get an unable to mount memory card when I go into the emulator. Removing the memory card and reinserting seems to allow it to be read.
    I have the same issue with Seiken Densetsu 3. I try to load its save, and it says there isn't one. I try to save over the file, and I get "Error Create: -7 0" All others work fine.

Thread Information