Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

I suggest using the Twilight hack, the SNES channel (2.5 is latest ATM), or download the Homebrew loader (install to root and put SNES9x into it's own folder located in a folder called homebrew [x:/root/homebrew/snes9x]

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by linkx111 View Post
    for warlord (somehow seems i cant reply to the message XD) i load the snes emulator with the homebrew channel, and i get to the snes menu wit no problems. the problems come when i try and load a game from the frontal sd reader of the wii.
    In the very moment i click the frontal reader, it crashes sayns what i wrote. and can't understand why 8(
    I'm experiencing the same problem. The emulator worked perfectly for me before when I used the channel edition, so I don't think it's formating issues (well at the very least my card is formatted to FAT16)
    Last edited by ziutek; May 25th, 2008 at 02:38.

Quote Originally Posted by ziutek View Post
    I'm experiencing the same problem. The emulator worked perfectly for me before when I used the channel edition, so I don't think it's formating issues (well at the very least my card is formatted to FAT16)

I as well have the same problem,but i also had these problems.

GBC Emu:Finishes loading to 100% in homebrew channel,screen goes black and just sits there,i have to hold the power button to turn it off.

Nes Emu:When i go to load my roms, it proceeds to tell me it cannot find them,shows the list screen for roms but with no roms listed,afterwords i go back to the menu for the emu.

Snes Emu:When i go to load my roms,it proceeds to tell me it cannot find them,if i hit A button i receive some text telling me a error and it freezes,if i hit b it takes me back to the menu for the emu.

Sega Genesis Emu:This emu actually finds its roms and loads and plays them,but when i click the system reboot option it proceeds to show some error text and then freeze.

Anyone else have these problems or found a solution to any of them yet?

DCEmu Newbie

ok, i solved the problem installing the snes channel via the wad installer.
    I think the very problem is in loading the emulator via the homebrew unlimited channel... Maybe putting the snes folder inside a folder named homebrew is the solution, but as far as i know, the homebrew loader is the core of all the roms loading's problems.

DCEmu Newbie

Im new to the forums but I cannot load the SNES emulator (it wont load roms I get an error message) from the homebrew channel also my GBC emulator doesnt work at all... :_(

DCEmu Newbie

to smisdy: i solved my problem instaling the snes9x channel, via the wad installer 8) try it yourself

i need some answers. with the front load version of snes9x after using the twilight hack and loading the emulator is there a way to get back to the wii menu or shut it off cause the power button doesnt work so i have to unplug the power cord and put it back in. will this ruin anything, also the wiis blue HUD is always on when running the the emulator so does this mean anything? i cant save either with my SD card. i heard u could save with GC memcard but its my aunts and i dont wanna @$#! it up

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lavalamp360 View Post
    i need some answers. with the front load version of snes9x after using the twilight hack and loading the emulator is there a way to get back to the wii menu or shut it off cause the power button doesnt work so i have to unplug the power cord and put it back in. will this ruin anything, also the wiis blue HUD is always on when running the the emulator so does this mean anything? i cant save either with my SD card. i heard u could save with GC memcard but its my aunts and i dont wanna @$#! it up
    No, unplugging it at that point won't screw it up. I had to do it a couple of times while testing different versions, but if you can avoid it then you're in the clear.

I havn't tried saving to the GC memcard yet so I don't know first hand if it works or not. I'd suggest reading/searching this whole thread and seeing if anyone else had their GC question answered.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SMIDSY View Post
    Im new to the forums but I cannot load the SNES emulator (it wont load roms I get an error message) from the homebrew channel also my GBC emulator doesnt work at all... :_(
    The snes9x emuator won't read from SD cards if launched from the Homebrew Channel.

Although I read on another forum that This version will. Havn't tried it yet, but I hope it works.

If anyone can get their roms to load after launching vicious1988's snes9x version 4 from the HomeBrew Channel, please let me know how you did it.

I still dont understand how to save my games, like super punch out, mario world or zelda:link to the past. Please help me with this, its been driving me crazy. When I start or exit the emulator or exit a game it says: Couldn't save fat://snes9x/saves/SNES9XGX.xml What do I do???

Thread Information