Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

gmwave: somebody mentioned this glitch before and they switched to 50hz (I think it was) to fix it

Oh crap! That was fast. Does anyone know what game has the shortest amount of time before the first save? I'm gonna test it out a bit before I go through the first battle on Bahamut Lagoon again -_-. I've had mounting issues with the Gamecube versions.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks vicious, I'll give it a go and see if it fixes it.

Oh crap! That was fast. Does anyone know what game has the shortest amount of time before the first save? I'm gonna test it out a bit before I go through the first battle on Bahamut Lagoon again -_-. I've had mounting issues with the Gamecube versions.
    Try a game like Zelda:alttp where it saves before you start a game and make sure you go to the menu and save sram.

DimensionT: You can save at anytime on Zelda, and you can save about 5 minutes into Mario RPG.

Sweetness, I'll give Zelda a try.

DCEmu Newbie

I tried setting it at 50hz and 60hz but it still displays in black and white. Any other ideas?

Could http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=59 possibly fix it?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gmwave View Post
    Try a game like Zelda:alttp where it saves before you start a game and make sure you go to the menu and save sram.
    Hey guys, how do I get back to the menu after being in mid-play to choose the save sram option? Oh and btw, I'll let you know if my memory card works with this a little later if I get a chance. Thanks Vicious!

Nope, it's a no go for me. I can't get my memory card to mount. Is there any way to fix support for Nintendo cards? I was really looking forward to loading my save games from the Gamecube version.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by klub242 View Post
    Hey guys, how do I get back to the menu after being in mid-play to choose the save sram option? Oh and btw, I'll let you know if my memory card works with this a little later if I get a chance. Thanks Vicious!
    Press the R and Z buttons.

As of now you might get lucky with a Nintendo card by reinserting it. Thats about the only advice anyone has at this time.

As for a PAL fix, if you want I can go ahead and recompile it real quick.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information