Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ePSXe help plz!

Quote Originally Posted by espxedude View Post
    ok what game are you trying to play and what plugins are you using? i will post my sound plugin settings for u as i just read another forum that says the configured changes are saved in my registry so what u got is totally unconfiggured ok use the "petes dx6 d3d driver 1.76" look at my attachment to see the settings also use the "P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9" again i have also attached the settings for u aswell

Dw bout the not trust thing its fair enuf really idm just means you r concious of what ya download
    once again hope i helped and again what game ya tryin 2 play??

yea sprry about that buy I saw you had one post and I was a like ok this could just be some guy wanting to take advantage of me but no your cool thanks. Right now The Legend of Dragoon. I am just putting the game in the cd drive mybe thats whats wrong

DCEmu Newbie

Default Legend of dragoon

ok in the epsxe directory do u have folders for the plugins and bios???
    >In epsxe directory create folders "plugins" and "bios"
    >put plugins and the bios file in there for epsxe to register them
    > .dll files in the plugins folder
    > .bin files in the bios folder .
    i have tried the plugins i suggested 2 and they work but if it doesnt work 4 u i have recently got others that work perfectly so i will upload them 4 u and show u the settings u should use
    > this new cdrom plugin shud help as u are running from the cd
    >i will upload the new graphics, sound and cd plugins with the settings i used although i use an ISO file not the actual CD like u but this CD plugin shud fix that
    :thumbup:
    let me know how it goes
    Good luck
    Sorry 4 ure problems

ok in the epsxe directory do u have folders for the plugins and bios???
    >In epsxe directory create folders "plugins" and "bios"
    >put plugins and the bios file in there for epsxe to register them
    > .dll files in the plugins folder
    > .bin files in the bios folder .
    i have tried the plugins i suggested 2 and they work but if it doesnt work 4 u i have recently got others that work perfectly so i will upload them 4 u and show u the settings u should use
    > this new cdrom plugin shud help as u are running from the cd
    >i will upload the new graphics, sound and cd plugins with the settings i used although i use an ISO file not the actual CD like u but this CD plugin shud fix that
    :thumbup:
    let me know how it goes
    Good luck
    Sorry 4 ure problems
    Ok

I get no sound with the cutscenes also the cutscenes are like 1 frame every 3 seconds very annoying. Can you suggest anything. (YEA no more black screen)

DCEmu Newbie

Default Legend of dragoon

ok i c what u mean the frames are slow what u need 2 do is go config>video use the peops soft driver 1.17 again ill attach the settings it runs smoothly 4 me as for the sound i want u to click config>sound then tick the enable sound and enable xa sound boxes untick the other 2( enable spu irq hack and the enable cdda sound) sorry bout all the changes in the drivers and settings but it shud work smoothly 4 u

hope it helps

ok i c what u mean the frames are slow what u need 2 do is go config>video use the peops soft driver 1.17 again ill attach the settings it runs smoothly 4 me as for the sound i want u to click config>sound then tick the enable sound and enable xa sound boxes untick the other 2( enable spu irq hack and the enable cdda sound) sorry bout all the changes in the drivers and settings but it shud work smoothly 4 u

hope it helps

Ok good news and some bad news. Thank for helping me again.

To start out sound plays during the cutscenes but its choppy like it goes in and out. The vid is also choppy but better.

Also The screen is pretty small and stretched

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up NOT sure

ok when u configure the graphics plugin make sure you have windowed mode [640] *[480]that shud help the small screen thing.... send me ure settings for the sound and video plugin please so i can see if u got something wrong..... also one thing i see you have a lot of programs open in your task bar at the bottom right closing some of them might also help the graphics run smoother also what exactly do u mean by choppy? one of the cutscenes doesnt seem 2 have sound and i cant seem 2 fix it so i cant help you there just doin best i can

sorry its getting better though:thumbup:

Can the slow frames be fixed with the peops soft driver 1.18? I'm having problems with the slow frames too, and I can't find the 1.17 version.

i have been following ir instructions
    but they dont seem to work because ur plugins.7z won't extract plz help
    and also i still have the black screen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information