Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ePSXe help plz!

Default ePSXe help plz!

Hi guys I am a first timer here and I need some help to play my ps1 games.

I downloaded ePSXe

I have bios scph1001
    I am using the following plugins

Video: Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.72
    because I have a

Intel Extreme Graphics 3 Video Adapter
    Intel Extreme Graphics 3 3D Accelerator

Sound:
    Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15

CDrom:
    P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4

I have the game The Legend of Dragoon, actually disc. Now how do i play the game cuz I get a black screen when I go to CDrom

Thanks for whom ever can help

Just try the OpenGL or Software Video plugin and make sure that the CD-Rom is correctly configured - this means that you need select your CD-ROm drive in the plugin config menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracchini View Post
    Just try the OpenGL or Software Video plugin and make sure that the CD-Rom is correctly configured - this means that you need select your CD-ROm drive in the plugin config menu.
    ok I think I just need the right plugins if I go to a plug in and hit test and it comes up with nothing then I should get a new one correct.

I get everything to config but the sound. Also after I get that done how do I play the games if I am using the original game disc.

DCEmu Newbie

Default here is help

hello i think the problem you are having is due to your plugins here is help http://rapidshare.com/files/105072046/ePSXe.zip.html
    this is a link to a fully working epsxe 1.6 it has all the latest plugins installed all u need 2 do is
    >download the zip
    >extract all the files and folders to where ever u want
    > run epsxe.exe
    >click file >run cdrom and find your cdrom and click open

Good luck n hope it helps:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by espxedude View Post
    hello i think the problem you are having is due to your plugins here is help http://rapidshare.com/files/105072046/ePSXe.zip.html
    this is a link to a fully working epsxe 1.6 it has all the latest plugins installed all u need 2 do is
    >download the zip
    >extract all the files and folders to where ever u want
    > run epsxe.exe
    >click file >run cdrom and find your cdrom and click open

Good luck n hope it helps:thumbup:
    Why do I feel downloading what you put up would crash my comp?? you have one post so I am not sure if I can trust you, srry. Did anyone try this

DCEmu Newbie

Default Trust

how do u expect any1 else to try if u wont

u can scan it with whatever ya want it is perfectly safe and come with everything you need ready configured to make ePSXe work proply with pretty much every psx game as it has all the latest plugins i have attached it to my post to make it quicker 4 u guys plz enjoy I even compressed it nicely for u guys
    :thumbup:

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by espxedude View Post
    how do u expect any1 else to try if u wont

u can scan it with whatever ya want it is perfectly safe and come with everything you need ready configured to make ePSXe work proply with pretty much every psx game as it has all the latest plugins i have attached it to my post to make it quicker 4 u guys plz enjoy I even compressed it nicely for u guys
    :thumbup:

Chris
    Ok no virus but got a error loading the sound plugin. I can't seem to get a sound plugin to config on my comp also it always just brings up a black screen and thats it any help

Quote Originally Posted by NitroFrost View Post
    Ok no virus but got a error loading the sound plugin. I can't seem to get a sound plugin to config on my comp also it always just brings up a black screen and thats it any help
    No thanks ? So if it isn't a virus, you could at least acknowledge that the guy's honestly put some time and effort into uploading what he thinks may work for you. At the very least, you could apoligize for your suspicion (far be it unreasonable, but you've still just accused him of basically being a virus-spreading tosser) being found untrue ?

DCEmu Newbie

Default URE problems

ok what game are you trying to play and what plugins are you using? i will post my sound plugin settings for u as i just read another forum that says the configured changes are saved in my registry so what u got is totally unconfiggured ok use the "petes dx6 d3d driver 1.76" look at my attachment to see the settings also use the "P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9" again i have also attached the settings for u aswell

Dw bout the not trust thing its fair enuf really idm just means you r concious of what ya download
    once again hope i helped and again what game ya tryin 2 play??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information