Here is an interview between Shigeru Miyamoto and a Japanese woman on the radio. This is a straight French to English translationi, so it is pretty rough:

And when it is thought that that failed to pass to the trap door! Miyamoto was expressed with the radio Japanese woman; between two songs, of appearance surprised, during an emission on the video games of 10 min which informs beautiful Nintendo , a few days ago.

It is new and it is on Puissance Nintendo in first. It is regretted just that the Master remains still a little too discrete and that it appears only in this type of media to be expressed so naturally. Even if the secrecies prove kept still well on the various projects of big N and that the dad of Mario cannot reveal some too much. Normal.

No frustration, just a lack of shivers It is not well on step in this type of interventions that will be revealed crusty official infos. However, it is always a pleasure of intending to speak the Master with his communicative enthusiasm. The remarks of Shigeru Miyamoto were reccueillis originally by Onomatop� then Frederic, thank you with them to share these remarks with us all!

Organizer: Miyamoto San, hello. Thank you to return in our emission. You one are accustomed and we thank you. First of all, that would like to say to your fans today?
Miyamoto San: The question is very vast. H� well, I hope that they are well, that they have fun with our plays. It will be the case I think with our new creations. We sought new things, new directions. Simpler, more direct.

You find that the plays of today are too complicated?
I am made take a little with my own trap in this question since it is me which designed the lever of Nintendo GameCube! The ways of playing do not depend inevitably on the lever used. A complicated lever can accomodate a play very simple and instinctive to play. Mario Sunshine uses all the buttons but remains one of the plays most pleasant and easy to handle. I will like to leave in this kind concept: accessibility. Nintendo always works in this direction there.

You thus say that the lever of Game Cube is too complex?
Do not make me say what I did not say (to laugh). I did not say that it was too complex, I think just that one can still improve it. And also ways of playing and the lever. But Mario sunshine is well adapted for the lever of the gamecube. The young people have fun much with this play, tous.les.jours in the world.

Why await as many time before leaving new a mario? This waiting is frustrating for the players.
Mario is a concept, it always was it since the departure. We always seek new ways of playing, to create something again. We are spirit to prepare something of special for the Mario future, of never considering. You will include/understand, when you see it, that one cannot leave such a play immediately. The new play Mario will surprise much people. Make us confidence. I think that one will open with a new way of having fun. There will be a new character at his sides.

Will Mario 128 leave well on R�volution?
Yes, of course! It is not any more one surprised, but it will be famous, obviously. It will not be the only surprise of the next year. We thought the Revolution compared to this new type of play. It is there for much in the design, like Mario 64 in its time. But we can direct our new console only towards him! We work on expensive under development, very impressive products and pushing the interactivity very far. Plays of a new era.

New deferred Zelda, it is not a very good news for...
... I stop you by saying to you that one needs that you have patience, really! Trust us! It will undoubtedly be the Zelda last such as one connait it today. I am occupied personally as, more as in Wind Waker. I will not invest myself any more as much as in that one. We want to make best Zelda ever left. Richest and more the melancholic person. We really improve it in a few months, much more than in one year one year ago! Because now that very finished, all that we make above is faster to build. Perhaps we have an idea of last minute but...

To defer on Revolution?
Euh... It is announced on GameCube...

In any case, you like to preserve the mystery at Nintendo !
We will give much details soon. We like to make surprises, it is true (laughter). While our players sleep, we are digging us the head on our next concepts. But while they play, and well we play too!

It is what for you the future of the play-video, in 20 years?
The retroone (laughter). The consoles will reach a ceiling with the next generation, there, in a few months. The future will be perhaps the play with multiple possibilities and unlimited data, by Internet. If we do not limit the number of giga of a play - Internet in is able, not theoretical limit, why not imagine a true virtual universe, where all the players would cross? The play only at its beginnings, is compared of it with the cinema. But all the revolutions are not made that each 20 years I suppose! (laughter again).

Thank you for this discussion, Miyamoto San. So long.