Hey guys I posted this in another forum, but I thought i'd share with you guys.

There will be 3 campaigns American, Russian and British where you'll play as different soildiers within each. If your playing a British mission and it is proving to difficult, you can take a break without quitting the game by simply switching to one of the other two campaigns.

The crew picked up the controller and started to play the game for themselves. They start to tell you what is going on in this particular mission. After 5 seconds passes they say there are 3 of the games key selling points are immedietly evident. (1) Multiple paths. If your in the middle of the street with little cover from the Germans raining bullets down on you from the windows above and from the MG-42 fixed gun emplacement in the center of the road, what will you do? Unlike previous WWII games that stuck to their extremely linear, heavily scripted paths, Call of Duty 2 gives you a few choices: Do you storm into the belly of the beast, ducking behind cover wherever you can find it and lobbing hand grenades to flush out your attackers? Perhaps you could use another of the game's 360-enabled tricks: portable concealment, a.k.a. smoke grenades. Thanks to a new particle system, Call of Duty 2 boasts rediculously good-looking and realistic smoke. It had true thicknes and depth, and as Collier jokes, "It doesn't travel through walls." As a result, it adds new depth to the gameplay by allowing you to smoke out a street which screens the Germans and enables you to cross without being seen (though you'll still be blindy shot at).
Your third choice is to flank; nearly all the games missions feature more than one path to take (you can also often conquer objectives in any order you wish as well).

They go on to tell you how they beat that particular mission. Very intresting, but alot of words to type.

(2) The Battle Chatter system. As the battle wages on, it can often be difficult to keep track of everything that's happpening. At any given time, there are
double-digit numbers of Germans and an equal complement of Allies fighting them. And in game it's always frustrating to not know where you're getting shot.
So, in addition to interface indicaters that point out where the bullets in your gut originated, Infinity Ward has employed a real-life tactic it's dubbed the battle-chatter system. It enables your fellow Soildiers to call out enemies as they see them. For instance, "Ive got a shooter! Second floor, Left window!" Of course, since it's in 5.1 surround sound - a staple of every 360 experience - You'll hear your buddies no matter where the're standing. It's authentic, and in real gameplay, it's usefulness simply and unequivocally rocks.

(3) Artificial Intelligence. What good would all these features be if the Germans you fought against and the Allies you fought with were stupid, predictable automatons? Indeed, the real secret to Call of Duty 2's success is it's AI, a victory Infinity Ward credits to didicating one of the 360's 3.2GHz CPU cores solely to AI.
The enemy AI will flank you, fire from behind cover, take cover when fired upon, and yes, hurl grenades at you. (They give examples of these things happening in-game). One sweet example was, We put down the final Nazi s$#@!, in a heated tussle using the last couple bullets in our MP40's chamber. While realoading, we noticed he was still moving, Looking closer, we saw him reach into his uniform jacket, pull out his Lugar and aim it at us with his dying breath - a truely evil attempt to take us to the grave with him. A few more bullets from our fresh clip plus a few more for good measure put him down for good.
The crater-sized impact of the game's impressive AI, though, hit us in on snowy Russian mission when we were fighting with our squad in a burned-out, wrecked building. Walls were missing and windows were simply holes in the wall. When shooting at a German soldier in a similarly decrepit building across the street. The realization dawned on us - we were trapped in a closet sized space with only one way out. And that single exit was blocked by fellow soldiers. In that moment, if an enemy soildier lobbed a grenade into our tiny space, it would mean certain death. So, high-tailing it to another positon was essential. The point? When the game made us change our tactics because it put the threat of something it could do into our heads, it was evoking strategic thinking and situational awareness that previous-generation games could not even hint at.

Next they talk about multiplayer, but I won't share that with you at this time.

A few notes I'd like to say, During normal gameplay Call of Duty 2's HUD fades out (except for your objective-marking compass), making for a more immersive experience.
You don't give orders to your mates they smart enough to fend for themselves.
The explosion, fire, and - most notably - the smoke effects are the best we've ever seen in a game, bar none.
In the frosty stalingrad missions of the Russian campaign, you'll see guy's breath in the cold and your allies will stop to rub their hands together to keep warm.
Atleast a couple dozen guys fill the screen at all times, and the action never dips below 60 frames per second.
Enemy corpses never dissapear in front of your eyes in Call of Duty 2 as the developers feel (and we agree) that it's a huge distraction and kills your suspention of disbelief.

If your still reading this I want apoligize for such a long thread, but I couldn't
help myself. I will certainly be getting this game when it ships.

There is a 6 1/2 minute gameplay video on last months Demo disc.
I found it online heres a link. Lazy Link
Thanks for you time!