Thread: Sony PSP Ceramic White Edition and Winning Eleven 9 PSP Coming in 10 Days - Sep 15th

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Sony PSP Ceramic White Edition and Winning Eleven 9 PSP Coming in 10 Days - Sep 15th

More news from Lik Sang

Certain products have an aura of beauty around them. They warm the hearts of those with one, and turn the eyes of those without. Taking Apple's iPod for example, Forbes.com rightly says how "the iPod renewed my love of music and answered a primal need: It made me feel cool", and goes on to explain how the players success is "a matter of how the gadget makes us feel about ourselves". Sony's PSP is another such treasure, and Nintendo hopes their Gameboy Micro will be too.

As black PSPs flood the market however, falling in the hands of, oh my god, "casual gamers" on a daily basis, for us hardcore gamers that like having something special to pull out of our pockets, that high is dying. SCEJ has come to the rescue though, with a Ceramic White PSP. With white buttons and detailing, this comes with all the goodies of the Value Pack in white color, and comes out the same day as Winning Eleven 9 on PSP, September 15th. Check out those videos Here

I think I might just have to treat myself to a white one..

Any word on the version?

DCEmu Regular

it will be 2.0

I pre-ordered one last week.

I will have black (PSP-1000 Japanese) & white (PSP-???? Japanese). Let see if the downgrader of Wab will work on 2.0.

Thread Information