Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sega 32X a History & Whats the greatest 32X Game Ever ?

DCEmu Regular

Blackthorne & that mayhem adventure game come to mind as being quite good on the 32x.

paul

DCEmu Regular

I would have to say virtua fighter. It's way better than even the saturn version. There's a lot more options and to me it plays better. Runner up would be Kolibri and it's amazing 2d art and original concept. Tempo wasn't that bad either.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

The scene really is $#@! if this is all they can find to fill the pages sorta like brittish tv greatest 100 this and that shows...

i don't like it
    but this games are so cool:
    -doom
    -virtua racing deluxe
    -virtua fighter
    -mk2
    -pitfall
    -wwf arcade

and PRIMAL RAGE!!! (it's a joke)

Knuckles' Chaotix

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    This system introduced me to Doom. I will never forget that. So I gotta say Doom was the greatest game on here because the Snes port was $#@!ty.
    Same here :thumbup:

DCEmu Rookie

Virtua Racer was great and MK2 was cool also.

I think that it could have been a great console but it came too late, if it only had come 2 or 3 years early.

I heard a Castlevania 32x game was in develop but was canceled. A prototype may exist.

Imagine how cool some 16 bit could have been if they were developed for 32X.

Same goes for the Snes CD "unborn" system. I wonder why Capcom never developed Final Fight 2 & 3 for CPS2 or even Demon Crest or a enhaced version of Ghouls n' Ghosts.
    Last edited by repuken2; April 6th, 2008 at 20:38.

DCEmu Newbie

I'd have to say Star Wars Arcade was my favorite. Knuckles Chaotix was really good, too.

when the 32x first came out i wanted it badly but never got one. when it died and was being removed i had the chance to buy one at a bargain price - i regret not buying it now, however...i finally last year some time managed to get a near perfect condition example with box etc. but can i get knuckles for it??? can i heck. its one of the 3 games i really wanted the console for. i did manage to get an american copy but i couldnt make it work because of region issues (yeah the damned region protection), so i sold that to an american - lol. anyway my point is i really only ever got 2 of the 3 games i wanted to play, and out of those starwars arcade was the best. im a big doom fan as well so it was the other game i wanted and finally got. i have since played knuckles (on my psp using an emu, when i still had it) and was slightly let down by it but i still want the cartridge just to say i have it. i willllll get it.

Knuckles Chatoix! Handsdown the best game on the 32x. It was pretty much the last Sonic related game on Sega consoles that stayed true to the style of the franchise. And it didn't suffer from the terrible attempts at 3d graphics that most of the other games did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information