Thread: Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition News !

Blog Entries

Default Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition News !

News from Lik Sang [br][br] Halo 2 is finally here. And it's a monster. But what the makers of Halo 2 would never have expected is now possible: Play Halo 2 with Keyboard and Mouse. The SmartJoy FRAG Keyboard and Mouse Adapter has been extensively tested with Halo 2 and will boost your gaming experience to a new level. To celebrate the launch, Halo 2 is available in four different versions, including lots of stock of the Limited Collector's Edition for a very special price of US$ 34.90 only (Free Shipping Worldwide). Please understand that this offer is valid only until all the stock is gone.[br][br]Halo 2: The Biggest Xbox Release Ever[br][br]Halo 2 is the sequel to Halo - the best-selling Xbox game to date. Halo 2's plot sees Master Chief and Cortana returning to Earth in an attempt to stop the onslaught of the Covenant, a terrifyingly aggressive alien civilization, bent on the conquest and destruction of any species that dares defy them. Master Chief will be called on to save the greatest prize in the Human colonies - Earth itself.[br][br]The sequel includes many of the features players have been asking for, including all-new graphics, new environments and locations, new weapons, vehicles and full support for Xbox Live multiplayer action. Downloadable content should ensure that the game continues to entertain and involve players for a long time to come.[br][br]New features like dual-wielding, destructible environments and vehicle boarding change the Campaign and Multiplayer modes dramatically, while still retaining the core gameplay that made Halo an Xbox favorite. The highly involving game plot also features plenty of twists and surprises.[br][br]We have uploaded the Halo 2 user guide in Acrobat Reader format (straight from Bungie.net) to our servers. Click on the following link to take a look:[br][br]• Download the Halo 2 Manual (4.6MB, right click to save)[br][br]Lik Sang made sure to have spare stock of the Limited Collectors Edition, which was originally only available for pre-orders. Please note that the Asian version is NTSC/J encoded and the US version is NTSC/U encoded, please make sure your Xbox can play it. The exclusive Limited Collector's Edition comes in a metal case and includes the following:[br][br]• The Making of Halo 2: Behind the Scenes of Bungie Studios.[br]• Featurettes on Game Design, Animation, Music and More.[br]• Deleted Cinematics and Characters[br]• Art Gallery: From Concept to game[br]• Commentaries from the Development Team[br]• And much, much more.[br][br]SmartJoy FRAG: Keyboard and Mouse on Xbox® and PlayStation®2[br][br]Halo 2 plays great with the SmartJoy FRAG and has been extensively tested online and offline. The adapter features an extension slot right on top of the unit for a headset. We have even received word from the developers, that the latest shipment of the SmartJoy FRAG includes a custom preset dedicated to Halo 2 so you can start through right away.[br][br]SmartJoy FRAG took the videogame community by storm in the past weeks. The SmartJoy FRAG is an adapter that allows Xbox® and PlayStation®2 owners to connect a mouse and a keyboard to the console and replace the standard controller with the well known PC combo that has been the envy of many console gamers for years.[br][br]Due to its popularity, SmartJoy FRAG was sold out for weeks and is supposed to be back in stock in a matter of days. Make sure to use express shipping and put Halo 2 on ice in worst case - it really pays![br][br]Buy 2 Units for a FREE SmartJoy X or SmartJoy PLUS (worth $12.90)[br][br]For a limited time only, if you buy 2 units of SmartJoy FRAG for Xbox, you will get a free SmartJoy X USB Adapter (for Xbox Controller) or a free SmartJoy PLUS USB Adapter (for PlayStation2 Controller). One of both will be added to your order automatically, depending if you buy the Xbox version or the PS2 version of the SmartJoy FRAG.[br]

Default Re: Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition News !

Screw the us special ed just ordered the asian one, english text & speech & only Ł18.80, now to just await its arrival

Well, if it's as good as they say, that'll give the X-Box a second decent game for it's catalogue (but only just) ;D.

DCEmu Pro

forget Halo 2, metal slug 3 is where its at!

[quote author=Mental2k link=board=xbox;num=1100016766;start=0#3 date=11/10/04 at 16:47:47]forget Halo 2, metal slug 3 is where its at![/quote]

any other game and i would have agreed, but speaking that way of halo 2 is blasphame.

DCEmu Pro

Meh, actually really lookin forward to it, gettin for crimbo, Metal slug 3 i have preordered, its comin tomorrow hopefully!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

a few comments i posted in an other forums about halo 2

i bought an xbox and halo 2 on friday, finished the game on sunday. i flew through the game, i really enjoyed it, but was a bit let down by the ending, i didn't think i was anywhere near the end... and the end boss was easy (i did not know he was a boss). i thought the game would have ended with a level as the master chief.... still i love cloaking, and killing a load of brutes.

i see edge give it 9 or 10 because it is a great game and completely different from the first.

can't wait to play the new blood gulsh with the lads
    and

i understand your points, but i feel that u had preconsepations of what the game would be like before u played it, and that is why you now feel let down (fair enough, what u describe sounds cool)

but bungie revealed very little about the main game so u can not blame them for not living uo to their promise, they did not promise anything (bar a great game).

i did not expect anything bar more of the same, and new multi player maps, personal i think halos multi player is its greatest strength, we played that game to pure death over 2 years, aand it never got old...we got other games to try and replace, brute force (what a let down), timesplitters (fun, but for multiplayer, not a patch on halo) ghost recon (good game...but its no halo).

btw i had halo dreams all weekend, i used to get them a lot, now there are back, with better graphic, and a cool sword

Halo 2 is still amazing and would recommend to everyone even if your a fan of Metal Slug 3 which i am now also thinking about getting

Blog Entries

personally i didnt like Halo 1, to me it was a complete rubbish game.

just my 50 cents

Thread Information