Over at Lavalit comes some WIP Screens of a rather nice Beats of Rage Mod for the Dreamcast:

I suppose I should declare this module. I started working on it over a year ago, but went on a very long hiatus. Now I wanna continue it, so here I am. I'll try to limit the graphic usage to just the Darkstalker series and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. (Keep the style consistent.) I intend for this to be a very fast paced mod that will attempt to capture the feel of the Darkstalker series.

Playable Characters: Felicia, Morrigan, Lei Lei/Hsienko, Lilith, Donovan, Gallon/J.Talbain.
Minor Enemies: QBee, Phobos/Huitzil, Sasquatch, Star Platinum (and various other stands and characters.)
Bosses/Mid-bosses: Zabel Zarock/L.Raptor, Bulleta/B.B.Hood, Victor, Bishamon, Aulbath/Rikuo, Anakaris, Demetri, Pyron, Jedah.

Felicia, Morrigan, and Lilith are practically finished, Donovan is mostly done, but Hsienko and Talbain (and most everything else) still have a lot of work. I've still gotta figure out a suitable level order.

The story takes place after the events of Vampire Savior. The only thing keeping the Makai from descending into total chaos was the Three Great Noble's Power. With the defeat of Jedah, the Makai has become a place of great turmoil, but a mysterious and charismatic leader has emerged from the chaos to invade the Human Realm. Darkhunters have been trusted with the protection of the Human Realm, targeting those with 'impure' blood indiscriminately. Six heroes are caught in the crossfire of a war between the Human and Demon Realms.

While I already have an idea for the final boss, any suggestions you wanna throw my way I'll take a gander at. In fact, any suggestions at all will be welcome. Thanks!

http://www.lavalit.com/index.php?PHP...;topicseen#new