Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive for PSP v1.40b - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for the PSP

I thought when the SVP was first emulated the handheld versions of this emulator were running at 17FPS? Was this removed? I got the impression it was or it has been put on hold at least.

Anyway, I love the soft-reset function, because it's usful for rom hacking too. Oh and I too would love to see 32x support, but this is still the greatest Megadrive emulator to date, thank you!

im happy now

DCEmu Newbie

yeah, nice ! I love this emulator, especially the MegaCD part, Sonic CD&Snatcher on the go ^^

Notaz> could you give a look at the tv-out function like in the moded version of gpsp ? (psp slim owner could beta est it if you want ^^)
    thanks a lot and congrats on this great release ! :thumbup:

I still would love if 32X was aded to it.

DCEmu Old Pro

An execellent update, all it's really missing is adhoc. Thanks for the emulator Notaz.

i have tried many sega cd games now and have noticed that many of them actually runs at full speed now with fast render! they didnt do that before =)

some sega cd games would still need 5-10 % speed up to get full speed. Virtua racing would be so nice to play at higher speed. it looks so cute on the psp screen.

many thanx again notaz, this is really one of the best things that has happened to us psp users!

Why is it that PAL region games are limited to 50/50 fps instead of full 60/60 fps?

I tried everything and even with Fast rendering and sound at 1105mhz they still runs 50/50 fps... I really want Earthworm Jim SE CD and Earthworm Jim 2 to run 60/60 fps since they lack accurate Speed on SNEStyl.

Other than that...this emulator is tops!

It's an impressive emulator on psp, but i'm afraid the psp is really poor system! because psp doesn't have any cradle, which can connect control pads or hard drives, i prefer this emulator on gp2x, where you can use control pads and hard drives.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sukhi-2006 View Post
    It's an impressive emulator on psp, but i'm afraid the psp is really poor system! because psp doesn't have any cradle, which can connect control pads or hard drives, i prefer this emulator on gp2x, where you can use control pads and hard drives.
    Who the hell wants to use control pads or hard drives on handheld consoles??

Haha , ya control pad would prob be bigger than ya psp

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information