Alright, preorders are open once again. This is a second production run and will probably be smaller than the first one, though that will depend on how much interest there still is in the device. Please note that if I’m again flooded with too many preorders I will have to make another waiting list. This worked well enough the first time around, just that the people near the end of the list will have to wait a few weeks.
All the units in this run will be the screw mounted ones. I still have a few remote PCBs left, without parts, I can send them along GDEMUs free of charge if you want to solder one on your own. If you don’t know what this remote is for, you don’t need it.
Please read the Ordering page (and all the other pages I’ve prepared) before asking me questions directly. In most cases the total price (unit, packaging, shipping, PP fees) is 110 Euro, if you’re fine with that please state that in your order. This will save me a round of emails, I’ll just send you a request to pay as soon as I have GDEMU unit to send. Less hassle for everybody that way. Assuming you give me your PayPal email address that is.
UPDATE: Well, so much for not flooding my email. List is full, preorders are closed again.

http://gdemu.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/take-two/