Okay, after a very long hiatus I am back working on zerox86! I have been working on my other projects in the mean time, and also for the past couple of months my nephew has been using my GCW-Zero to test my library of over 300 DOS games on zerox86. He has not yet had time to test all of the games, so I will give my GCW0 back to him for a few weeks again.
Anyways, I released a new version of zerox86 today, mainly because I heard reports that zerox86 does not work on the latest GCW0 firmware from May 5th. It turned out that zerox86 did actually work on it, but since my directory defaults and error messages were not correct, it was not easy for new zerox86 users to figure out the potential installation problems. There are not all that many fixes in this version yet (as I only have worked on it for a couple of partial days), but here is the list of the changes and improvements I managed to implement.
Implemented mouse scaling

This has been one of the most requested missing features. In this version you can have new configuration keys MouseXScale and MouseYScale in the zerox86.ini. These should have a floating point value (like 0.5 or 2.0) to make the mouse pointer move slower or faster than the default speed. You can have these settings in either the default section or in the game-specific sections in the ini file.
Fixed a crash in Grand Prix 2

Grand Prix 2 is one of my newer test games, mainly because it is very pretty and runs in either 640x480 SVGA mode or in 320x200 MCGA mode. The menus are in the SVGA mode, so I can get nice screen copies from it :-)

http://zerox86.patrickaalto.com/zblog.html