Hey fellow Backers! It's Update time once again. Thanks for waiting one extra day. I wished for more shipping to be completed before posting this week and today more units have reached the post office for shipment.
> Numbers shipped:
As of today, 15 of the final 29 confirmed consoles have been dropped off at the post office for shipping the other 14 will go out Monday. What is left to be completed between now and our ultimate shipping completion goal in two weeks is the vetting and sorting of unexpected address confirmation emails and the shipment of consoles to all legitimate Backers therein. Some are indeed legitimate pledges from Backers our now-terminated fulfillment company claimed to have delivered to, when in reality they had not (hence our disposal of the "services" provided by that company). Other emails are a different story altogether. Without naming names, we have already received emails from Backers who have since proven to have already received their consoles as well as, outrageous as it is, address confirmation emails from individuals confirmed to never have been part of the KS campaign in the first place! Sorting out the con-artists is time consuming work, but we remain committed to meeting our goal of completely fulfilling any outstanding pledges in the next two weeks. We are sorry that some disingenuous people are slowing the process down, but we remain on track to meet our goal.
We promise that all who are owed a GCW Zero console will get one, absolutely no question about it.
> Power adapters:
As Justin Barwick stated, we began removing the DC adapter from GCW Zero packages back in late November/early December following multiple cases of EU/UK countries either cutting the power cords or rejecting or confiscating the package due to the power supply not being current-compliant for EU/UK territories. We are looking into finding a replacement adapter that will be CE/EU/UK compliant. Thus far, it seems it will likely wind up being a USB charger which we will mail out to anyone who requests one after all consoles are shipped out.
Alternatively, the console can be charged and powered via USB from your PC, or through a standard USB wall-plug charger. Using this method to recharge the Zero's battery is only marginally slower than using the DC adapter for this purpose. The Zero was designed to charge either way for the sake of personal preference, convenience and as a way of providing a backup option when one method is unavailable. For what it's worth, I've only used my power adapter once during my many months of Zero ownership. I much prefer the convenience, portability and versatility of charging via USB, but that's just my personal preference.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d/posts/894288