Hey guys, after shipping out most of the "final 14" confirmed units this week before the post office closed for the holiday, we're now headed into our final projected week in which we expect all shipping to be completed.
All appears on track to meet this date, give or take a couple of days if absolutely necessary as we're still finishing the vetting of confirmation emails.
On that note, I can't stress enough that no one, absolutely no one need worry about being forgotten, ignored or "slipping between the cracks". A number of you have asked for personal confirmation of being (rightfully) listed among the remaining Backers with console shipment pending.

We'd love to do that but for the greater good have chosen to maintain our focus on the ongoing shipping process as the matter of greatest importance. Please bear with us on this decision, at the end of the day your console's delivery ASAP trumps all other expenditures of effort and productivity. We've poured enough resources into making this happen and resolving unforeseen crisis at the expense of reduced profits. That's a sacrifice we're willing to make to fulfill all your pledges with the utmost commitment.
I can assure all who have sent us their address confirmation submissions to the email account we created for that sole purpose that you are present and accounted for on our fulfillment list. Unless your email submission is returned to you as "undelivered" immediately after being sent, then we have received it and that means we've got you covered. Guaranteed. We haven't provided individual response emails due to the extra time that would require, resulting in delayed shipping.

I think we can all agree that getting your Zero into your hands as quickly as possible is the highest priority. It certainly is on our end. You've waited long enough to enjoy the console you pledged to receive and we'd hate to make you wait even longer for the sake of individual confirmations! If you haven't received your shipping notification yet, it's not because you slipped off any list or spreadsheet. It just means your console's shipment is still pending.

As mentioned in prior updates and comments, through the address confirmation emails we received, we unexpectedly discovered more units remained to be shipped in addition to the previously stated "confirmed" numbers. These additional consoles are being checked, processed and shipped while we go through the emails so we can't precisely state their numbers until all emails are reviewed.

That's why we're refraining from adding them to the "final confirmed" count. It can change by a unit or two on any given day depending on the emails reviewed so posting the additional numbers would be more confusing than helpful. That said, fulfilling all pledges right around our target-timeframe is on track because these additional numbers are low enough, so no worries!

Whether you're among the "final" confirmed pledges tallied in Updates or among the pledges we're now confirming were falsely declared "shipped" by the fulfillment company we fired for misconduct, your GCW Zero will be mailed out to you well before July draws to a close. Crossing that finish line will be a great moment for everyone who supported and believed in this project, enduring the stumbles, delays, frustrations and many, many months of waiting to finally reach this goal. Backers, you guys have displayed the patience of a saint and we humbly thank you with all our hearts. You guys are awesome.
There will be no Backer left behind, that's a promise.
Really looking forward to sharing the next Update! It will announce full completion of console shipment within the next 7-10 days (again, I've added a few extra days for wiggle-room just to keep the bases covered while we finish reviewing emails). I've been confidently assured of this and am comfortable in officially confirming it. I really want to see you all enjoying the Zeros you pledged for so long ago- you deserve it.

Thanks to all for enduring the imperfections and we're truly happy knowing all KS Zeros will be on their way to our remaining Backers in a matter of days.
Best wishes as always,
Craig Strother

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d/posts/902219