Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wii Homebrew Loader Channel & SNES Channel - NO TIME LIMITS

DCEmu Newbie

Default question about where to puthe the snes games

Hoi,
    I don`t understand as much as you do of this subject but i have one question.
    When i have install the snes channel where do i have to put my snes games. Do i have to burn a dvd with the games on it or something else.
    elma

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by elma View Post
    Hoi,
    I don`t understand as much as you do of this subject but i have one question.
    When i have install the snes channel where do i have to put my snes games. Do i have to burn a dvd with the games on it or something else.
    elma
    I haven't installed the channel, but I believe that they should boot from the front SD. On my version, which is the one made by vicious1988, the ROMs go in a folder on the root of the card, named 'roms', but you may have to put them in a different folder.
    Last edited by h2923j42n2; April 17th, 2008 at 17:44.

DCEmu Newbie

has anyone tried using this with the MFE media player? because when i try it, the movie freezes after like a minute or two, while if i just use twilight princess to run, it works flawlessly

Quote Originally Posted by dias_161 View Post
    has anyone tried using this with the MFE media player? because when i try it, the movie freezes after like a minute or two, while if i just use twilight princess to run, it works flawlessly
    it works perfect for me, but it freezes when i press the Z button to exit the movie
    and i have to run it in 50hz mode, otherwise it will be in black and white..

DCEmu Newbie

thanks for the advise

DCEmu Newbie

hi im trying to get the snex channel to burn to disk but it comes up with error saying
    Invalid or unsupported image file format
    ive tried to burn this with imageburn and dvd decrypter and also tried to open with magic iso all no go
    anychance this will come available to work with the TP Hack like the homebrew channel

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ____anders____ View Post
    it works perfect for me, but it freezes when i press the Z button to exit the movie
    and i have to run it in 50hz mode, otherwise it will be in black and white..
    what version are you using of MFE? can i get a link to it ? =)
    also, did u install the ten-minute demo of the Homebrew channel before u tried this one without limits?
    Last edited by dias_161; April 19th, 2008 at 18:19.

no i didn't use the 10-minute limited one, what do you need a link for?
    there's only one version for it, anyway here is it:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=104691

299 posts, damn that's annoying

DCEmu Pro

i may be posting in this thread a couple days late(or more),but i know the reason they put the ten-minute time limit on it.

Quote:
    FAQ

Q: Why the ten-minute time limit?

A: Because it's an ugly, crude version that pales in comparison to what we hope to release in the near future. Think of it as something halfway between a "sneak preview" and an April Fool's joke that nobody else found funny. Our bad.

(For the record, we are also uncomfortable releasing something for general consumption until we've had more of a chance to test it with IOS37. You've been warned.)

as for the resource of this, look here: http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Homebrew_Channel

BTW: i dont wish to stir up any arguments.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionT View Post
    I honestly don't care how well it works (I wouldn't even care if it booted a full speed PS2 emulator), and you guys shouldn't either. Fact is, he went against the wishes of people that actually put in their hard work making this channel, went in and changed a few lines of code, then came and posted it here so he can recieve the glory. This is how rivalries begin, and rivalries mean nothing good for the scene.

That's like if the iPod was in development for two years. Microsoft comes in, steals the design, and releases an unfinshed rip off 2 months before it's supposed to be released.

Another thing, he posted no warning what-so-ever. No one has any idea what this could do to your Wii at some point in time. Say a new channel comes out that you have to download. Maybe there's a bug in the homebrew channel that doesn't tell the Wii that channel slot is taken. It tries to stack the new channel on top... BRICK!!! Fact is, there's no way to prove that wrong yet.

This is just stupid, and completely made up. The timer pissed more people off and caused more bashing then bugs ever would have. I promise you, the reason they added a timer is because they don't know what this has the possibility of doing in the long run.

People need some patience.

I agree I'm just gonna wait for the finished one

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information