Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wab & PSP-Dev Downgrader Video Part 2

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Wab & PSP-Dev Downgrader Video Part 2

UPDATE OF SORTS FROM PSP-DEV FORUMS Q+A

Q)Will the downgrader require 2 PSP's or 2 Memory Sticks?
    A)With the method we are using, one PSP and one MS will be enough

Q)Will it definately work on 2.0?
    A)On theory, yes

Q)What time do you estimate it will be ready by?
    A)We cant estimate a release day, maybe tomorrow, maybe on one month

Sounds good to me

ORIGINAL NEWSPOST

The Wab and PSP-Dev Teams have released another video of their Downgrader in action on a Version 2.0 PSP and this official statement:

"hello everybody, I know that you are expecting our downgrader with a lot of impatience but we are still working on it.

I want say that all bull$#@! talking about me that i can see make me laugh and show that you only have time to waste.
    I want also add , I'm not Sergent007 who is in fact only a 14 years old child who uses the swap exploit found by PSP DEV Team to hack psp 1.5 so why talk about this?

I hope these trailers will be appreciated by you because me and PSP Dev Team have worked hardon them."

PSP Emulation say a big thanks to Yoshihiro and Team Wab/Team PSP-Dev for your hard work in bringing the Homebrew and Emulation to the Masses with the eventual release of the downgrader.

As i posted yesterday on PSP Emulation News please listen to valid sources only and not over eager sites who are willing to sacrifice your PSP, with that in mind download the video from the link below (via the comments)

Blog Entries

Heres the link

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/Downgrademovie2[1].0.rar

any mirrors would be great at 12megs a vid

DCEmu Rookie

It was 2.00 at start and also 2.00 at end? or did i not understand it right because i think he cancelled the downgrade in the end?

DCEmu Newbie

He didn't go on with the downgrade, he just proved he can get there. Looks great, can't wait for it to be out.

Hmmm not sure what that proves as it failed to update. It said that it couldn't update and then he cancelled the update.

I guess he's showing that although it is progressing it still cannot downgrade from 2.00 yet.

Maybe it is working with 1.52. I'm not sure how far you can get with the regular 1.50 upgrader trying to run it in 2.00 so I don't know how much has been acheived.

I am a believer though, I mean one of the guys that came up with KXploit is working on it, so seems pretty legit to me.

Why if he can launch this homebrew, he don't tell us how he's doing
    And the homebrew will be available for 2.0

DCEmu Newbie

beacue the system reads it as an update, that what it is, it updates the psp to 1.5, but the psp reads it as 2.1

Another nOOb question
    Why the memory left is 15mb and after 17mb?

I think the downgrader is real

But don't understand why the memory left is not the same

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    Hmmm not sure what that proves as it failed to update. It said that it couldn't update and then he cancelled the update.

I guess he's showing that although it is progressing it still cannot downgrade from 2.00 yet.

Maybe it is working with 1.52. I'm not sure how far you can get with the regular 1.50 upgrader trying to run it in 2.00 so I don't know how much has been acheived.

I am a believer though, I mean one of the guys that came up with KXploit is working on it, so seems pretty legit to me.
    No, it didn't say it failed to update, it said the ac adapter wasn't plugged in, their basicly just proving they can get past the error that says you already have a later firmware version. Very nice work indeed.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chronoswing
    No, it didn't say it failed to update, it said the ac adapter wasn't plugged in, their basicly just proving they can get past the error that says you already have a later firmware version. Very nice work indeed.
    why not prove it all the way?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information