fbaxxx is a port of FBA which supports MC68000/Z80, neogeo, cps2 and cps1 based arcade games, heres whats new in this release:[br][br]* As I don't have manto's optimizations, I forced fm interpolation in neogeo mode or when no menus are used to avoid balck screen. [br]* I fixed the problem with the rom counter. [br]* I removed dat creation on first boot, it was freezing, I verified 3 times and didn t found the problem (probably fix later). [br]* I added new drivers + ss5snd.zip aka Samurai Showdown V special [br]* The only new thing, I removed all CRC warning when booting a rom in no crc mode. [br]* I re-added sound when fast forwarding. [br]* Sources up to date, sound must be perfect now [br]* nFMinterpolation resetted to 0 if it was set to none after playing neogeo game [br]* Fixed dat generation [br]* Fixed roms properties displaying 4 times when booting a game (if you still have problem, delete fbaxxx.ini or change the three last szapprompaths) [br]* normally fixed this damn clock bug (freeze when launching a neogeo game)[br]* fixed loadstate not working anymore[br]* fixed unibios not being saved (it works at least with unibios 2.0)[br]* now available with ips patch, so the xbe is clean by default, no more problems with this license thing (thx to Prican)[br] [br][br]More information on this emulator Here