via http://www.emucr.com/

PCSX2 Git (2014/08/16) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.

PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #241 from Kingcom/Debugger
Always enable debugger
* Always enable debugger
* You know that commit where I removed the GTE? Apparently I didn't.
* Merge pull request #242 from Kingcom/ShareIso
Allow to share writing to the ISO through an ini option
* Allow to share writing to the ISO through an ini option
* Removed System.map symbol file support.
I'm not sure what this is actually to be honest, ancient release notes say it was ps2linux related but I don't think this is Linux System.map compatible... regardless ps2linux isn't exactly high on our priority list.
* Load symbols from ELFs. (Thanks Kingcom for this one liner.)
* Removed long disabled code for inserting command line parameters for ELFs into EE memory. We'd have to do this completely differently in the current system anyway.
* Removed actual ELF loading from the ELF parser as we leave this up to the BIOS now.
* Replaced some printf(string)s with printf("%s", string) in R5900 block dumping.
* Merge pull request #240 from Kingcom/DisR5900Removal
Remove redundant Disr5900
* Remove redundant Disr5900
* Scrapped abortive GTE (PSX GPU) support so that certain people can stop fiddling with untestable code. We don't know whether the PS2 even has a hardware GTE and thanks to the miracle that is source control we can revive this module if needed.
* Merge pull request #239 from xsacha/stats_removal
Remove Stats.{cpp,h}, which was not being used by anything.
* Remove Stats.{cpp,h}, which was not being used by anything.
* Merge pull request #209 from xsacha/jASSUME
Remove deprecated jASSUME from pcsx2 core. It is still used in some plugins.
[I should note that this may change the performance of the devel target on msvc as jASSUME was compiling to __assume on devel and release while pxAssume only compiles to __assume on release]

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mc6flw