Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAG Loader 0.1 - Dol and Elf Loader for Wii

Blog Entries

Rev MAG Loader 0.1 - Dol and Elf Loader for Wii

MAG/PiratePila and AntonioND have released a new Dol and Elf Loader for Wii

Heres the details:

MAG Loader is a new shipper file ELF and DOL developed by me (MAG / PiratePila) and AntonioND. With this homebrew can have more than one on your SD ELF which means you can choose where you want to load without having to walk connecting the card to the PC and renaming files. One very useful tool for anyone who wants adentrar at the scene Wii.

Uses

Using this application is quite simple, just has to follow these steps and run to perfection;

1) Make sure you have the SD card formatted in FAT/FAT16.

2) Extract the file MAG_Loader.rar (which you can download below).

3) Rename the file magloader.elf to boot.elf and copy it to the root of the SD. It also creates a folder called elf (same root), this folder will need to put all the ELF and DOL you want bear MAG Loader.

4) Insert the SD in the Wii and the burden boot.elf since the channel homebrew or twilight hack, and you enjoy all your ELF in Wii.

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

It works really nice! I like it a little better than the other loader because the list of files doesn't jump up annoyingly every time your scroll.

does this load DOL files in wii mode?

Is this better then what im using now?
    http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=H...ebrew_Launcher
    Does it have a menu like the one im using?

thanks

EDIT: i think it does load .dol files cus it says so, but i'm almost 100% certain that you need a sdgecko or similar to use the .dol files, but maybe we can use homebrew games and stuff that don't require loading from sdcard/dvd with this

EDIT 2: it works with homebrew channel and .dol files can be executed, i tried the massager app cus it's the only app that i could find that don't need to load other files, but it froze
    Last edited by ____anders____; April 12th, 2008 at 21:49.

when you say it loaded a DOL do you mean with JUST twilight hack and SD in the FRONT loaded a dol? because i DONT think that is what he is implying here bro but if you say you got a DOL to load would you mind posting a link to that DOL so i can have a go at it using the same file? thanks in advanced...

EDIT:
    OK all i can say is NEVERMIND and...Holy SHET it boots the RIN.DOL with no problems at all oh my! you DO know what this means muhuhuhahahaha lol
    Last edited by PeyeRate420; April 13th, 2008 at 01:48.

DCEmu Rookie

why bother loading .dol files? there no way to use them on the wii reall because of the pads and other crap, or do they work now or something? liek the origianl snes emu

they work, but for emus i suppose you need an sdgecko so similar, as i said above, cus when they made the emus for GC i don't think they thought about the wii, which wasn't even out yet, maybe not even announced.

anyone know of any good homebrew app or game for GC that doesn't need to load more stuff, just the .dol...?

EDIT: maybe a port of Super Mario War for GameCube? i can't find one on 72dpiarmy.com though.. that game is awesome
    but it would need to load all the other stuff..
    Last edited by ____anders____; April 13th, 2008 at 02:13.

actually ALL YOU NEED IS A FILE BROWSER LIKE RIN HAS because i just loaded up the most recent RIN release of the DFOL and my paddle worked so did the file broswer and emulation worked fine as well

NEEDS FRONT SD SUPPORT yes and A LOT OF DOLS WOULD NEED TO BE UPDATED but thats just a matter of time right! try rin dol its gr8

srry for the DP gtg get the woman from work but i wanted to post the one i was using

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information