Thread: This can't be good news...

Default This can't be good news...

Hey - i'm D-FENS. Mostly for the last 3 or 4 years i've been a lurker, not a contributor. i'm hoping to change that, since i recently began actually reading the tutorials and learning from your guys. If i can be of any help with any sort of issue, let me know - i'm always glad to simply be a person to bounce ideas off of.

I joined up because the site hadn't posted anything about the news from WAB, which all in all, is pretty awful news for not only the psp community, but also for those damn cool guys who hook us up.

Read yourself

09-09-2005 : AloneTrio Arrested by Police
    Today at 7h00 PM, AloneTrio ( Founder of WAB ) have been arrested in Paris by police. Even Familly have no more infos about the arrestation. At the moment we can't say if it's about PSP activities ( like the already spreaded rumour ) or old past computer hacking activities. It seem that Yoshihiro have not been arrested for the moment. Like you see, wab.com is always online. More info on the site when we got it.

We all keep our fingers crossed for AloneTrio...

That can't be good. Wish i didn't start off on such a sad note, hope to add proof to this board that i can help - i've been building off a hack i found, will be posting things about it later. just thought this belonged here, seeiong as it's the only really respectable site for this on the web.

DCEmu Regular

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! DAMN!!! does this mean no downgrader?

I think that's the least of the worries here lol.

I'm hoping the grabbed him for an unpaid parking ticket. Hacking crimes carry no small penalty, and with hte psp fresh out in europe, i'm sure they would love to make this guy an example.

Lets just hope it is unrelated.

This sucks, im alright cos ive got a v1.5.
    If it is down to the psp work that has been done then i will be grossly offended, all hes tryed to do is make the psp are more usable devise, which would be benifitial to sony in the long run due to more people buying there product. The only criminals out there are the umd iso users
    And of course . . . . SONY Themselfs

DCEmu Newbie

edit: Woa, you're right. Says it on WAB's page (you could have said so...).

Alonetrio is not working on the downgrader however. I believe his main project was the ISO loader.

THAT'S why I stopped developing things :P
    (I was involved in a PS2 project that would make PSX/DC/SAT and CDR work without modchip in 2001. the project was canceled after an english member was arrested)

DCEmu Newbie

jesus, how gullible are you people.

it's called cashing in on years of hard work.

Thread Information