Thread: Unable to download routes via psp wireless from Nieko's GetRoute.net

DCEmu Newbie

Default Unable to download routes via psp wireless from Nieko's GetRoute.net

A question relating «GetRoute».

Let's clearly state in front that I love that app!

I have been able to download routes via the wireless in the PSP, but it does not give me option to save the routes in /PSP/GAMES/mapviewer/maps/<whatervermap>.

It only shows me /PSP/COMMON, /PSP/VIDEO/ and /PSP/PHOTO.

I do not understand it. /PSP/GAME is just at the same level; however does not show, and thus I am not able to save the @ROUTE_WHATEVER_to_WHEREVER file I get from GetRoute.

I always have to turn on the usb mode in the PSP and move the file between folders from the laptop.

I would like to do *the entire process* fully from the PSP via wireless.

Any help on this?

DCEmu Pro

I'm glad you like it .

I had exactly the same problem when I started writing the app, so I modified Map This! itself to also read routes from /PSP/COMMON. A while later, Deniska put this in the official version of Map This! also, so since v0.5 (I think), in every map you can load POI files from /PSP/COMMON.

Not only is this handy to have global POI files (e.g., all restaurants for all areas in one file), but also for the PSP browser, which insists on saving in a few directories only.

So in short, just save it in /PSP/COMMON, and you can load it in any map you want.

Btw., this is also (sorta) explained here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_Thi...ting_POI_files

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    I'm glad you like it .

I had exactly the same problem when I started writing the app, so I modified Map This! itself to also read routes from /PSP/COMMON. A while later, Deniska put this in the official version of Map This! also, so since v0.5 (I think), in every map you can load POI files from /PSP/COMMON.

Not only is this handy to have global POI files (e.g., all restaurants for all areas in one file), but also for the PSP browser, which insists on saving in a few directories only.

So in short, just save it in /PSP/COMMON, and you can load it in any map you want.

Btw., this is also (sorta) explained here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_Thi...ting_POI_files
    Yeah, I noticed it by dowloading some routes with your app directly from the psp navigator.

Here
    is all the story told. Pity is that I read it before posting here :rofl::rofl:

By the way (if I forgot to say it before): Congratulations for your app, Nieko!! I make use of it every day. Keep going the good work.

Thread Information