Thread: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Website Open

Blog Entries

Default Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Website Open

The game touted as the killer app for the PSP and the game that will change Portable Gaming is coming soon and now the website has gone live, check it out here --> http://www.rockstargames.com/liberty...s/gta_lcs.html

DCEmu Newbie

you know this is THE game for the PSP.

Sure there's good ones now and some great ones looming over the horizon (GT, WE9 etc) but you don't have a good game collection for the PSP if this isn't in it.

BUY IT NOW !

oh and sorry to all those who can't buy it becuase it's rated mature. lumines?

From the first time I fired up GTA3 on the PS2, I was hooked. From the freedom of exploring an entire, bustling city, to creating unequivical mayhem and destruction, to being chased by countless police cars, helicopters, and swat trucks... and lastly, the ability to cause some breath-takingly spectacular wrecks. Finally... all the inner cravings to do, without consequence, all the things that our moral fiber would never allow us to do in real life, could be fulfilled and satisfied in this virtual masterpiece of a game!

How great do you think GTA:LCS will be? I for one can almost guarantee that this game will be that one game that no PSP can be without.

I'm very curious about multiplayer functionality. I've always wanted to go head to head with someone else in a fully populated Liberty City... Sure, there was MTA for GTA3 on PC, but it really never lived up to what I was wanting. I wonder if there will be thugs vs thugs, thugs vs police... having the ability to be on the police force, calling in for backup, helicopters, etc... The imagination of how a battle, a chase like that can turn out... it boggles the mind!

DCEmu Newbie

w00t - this game looks superb, the trailer looks exceedingly spanky

PSP User

This game is going to be awesome. I am most definitely getting it!

THE PROJECT WAS CHANGED!
    THE GAME IS STILL GTA, BUT IN ANOTHER CITY!
    the first image of the game: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4379/gtano3pt.jpg
    XD
    it's just a joke, no GTANO

I am wondering if the videos/screenshots shown on their site are from actual gameplay, or just cut scenes. I am seriously hyped for this game (esp since it originally had a Sept. 1 release date here in the US and now it's the end of Oct.) It's of course on of my all time favs on the PS2, so it will be interesting to see how it gets translated to the PSP. So far, my PSP games are along the lines of PS1 graphics and sound. If they can pull off a PS2 clone on it, I will be impressed indeed.

the trailer looks awesome definatly one to get hold of

Thread Information